What's new

Why do so many people want to own global shares?

Waoh many people will want to own global shares as it booms and brings in much more incomes .Most often tends to dominate the economic market .

Many people (including myself) want to own global shares
like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?
Everyone one to own global share, because it is global in nature and it is a very long term investment, that can really give one assurance.

like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?
Owning global shares is a means of having financial liberty in the future. It is called long term investment. If the shares appreciate, then you stand a lot to gain.

Many people want to own shares of such multi-national companies because they believe that only these companies are the most profitable companies and buying shares of these companies will make them rich.

These are already well made companies, who wouldn't want to have a share in these companies? People go for these companies because it is a sure thing that you will get profits from your investment or shares

Lolz, actually this will give you a lot of access to so many things because this company you are saying are good and trusted by a lot of people, people also put their trust in them,it can also be profitable because you actually make a lot of money from it,I think this is the reason why a lot of people are struggling to own a share in any of this.

I think the reason people do go for internation companies especially the once that have proven themself over the course of their operation is based on their stability over their years of operation and their capacity to play their professional role in the act of generating income.The management structure is also another factor.

Many people want to own a shares because they think it is the best and reliable method of investment and it is more profitable and productive.

I think the reason why so many people want to own global share is that no one want to settle for less and everyone want to be well known in the country like we all want to become a celebrity I guess.

Global shares unlike their local counterparts command some level of security and respect more than the local shares depending on where these shares are been bought from.

Many people want to own a shares because they think it is the best and reliable method of investment and it is more profitable and productive.
Some people I know who bought Aramco shares - that is the stock of an oil company based in the Middle East. They really thought that a foreign stock is a big money earner. But I have to agree that Aramco shares gave them a good profit but it is a long term investment and not a quick jackpot.

It is going to be profitable because people understand that this shape are going to make them Rich so that is the reason,if I have an opportunity to own a global share it will be great happiness to me because I know I will make a lot of money from it.

I think it will take some doing to own a share in some of these companies that you mentioned up there. Sure owning a share in some of these companies could prove profitable in the long run I think that you could do better with smaller companies as well.

Its gives space for having numerous type of revenue, assuming one effectively makes their pay aloof, you're on the join the most extravagant individuals on the planet and one approach to do is through worldwide offers. This resembles balancing out your cash along these lines giving it greater security.

Owning a share on such companies you mentioned above is a good progress in life. You are dreaming big is you ever dream of such. You need to work on it. I personally want to own the company not owning a share but it is my personal opinion

Everybody wants to own a global share just because of the fact that it's been owner by top companies in the world and it's going to be hard to lose money in those kind of companies.

It's because they are really secure and they have the ability to grow alot more in a couple of years. So it's best you have a share in them.

Why many people want to own such them want to make a room to start making good money from the investment, because it is a good idea.

That will be the greatest dream ever to have shares and investment in these companies. These companies are on top of their games and one has little worry, unlike crypto.

Buying global shares is a misconception by the wealthy to trick people into buying into their company which they have control over and make use of the money for personal gains.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back