What's new

Why do people hate using bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most people think because if it's volatile nature and also Central Banks all around the world are against it they see that as a reason not to use btc. Also not so many people have an idea of it

@Sincerem they have stopped now , initially they fail to understand about cryptocurrency trading and assume that anyone with Bitcoin is a thief.
Glad that they have learnt about it

Regular people don't hate bitcoin, only those corporate people who think bitcoin is a threat to them hate bitcoin, it's eliminating the corrupt system and replacing it with a new order giving the ordinary people power over certain things, btc is the revolution we all seek.

Well most people think because if it's volatile nature and also Central Banks all around the world are against it they see that as a reason not to use btc. Also not so many people have an idea of it
I think most banks are already joining the crypto world ,and i am very sure that very soon the central banks would join the crypto community

I think most banks are already joining the crypto world ,and i am very sure that very soon the central banks would join the crypto community
About Central Banks I honestly don't think so, they're stiff advocates against cryptos. I mean they come out to publicly warn people.

But rumours have it that some Central Banks secretly engage in cryptos. Lol

About Central Banks I honestly don't think so, they're stiff advocates against cryptos. I mean they come out to publicly warn people.

But rumours have it that some Central Banks secretly engage in cryptos. Lol
Am very sure that rumours is true , most of them engage themselves in investing into crypto currency ,but pretend just to support the government

The people who are in the government even.in banking sectors now involved heavily in trading Crypto currencies privately since government is yet to officially permit it .

Maybe thats the version you use but in some version the feeling is too high like almost the amount you are transferring i think its the erc 20 usdt version
That's what I'm telling you. The erc20 version has high transaction fees because it's on the ethereum platform while the trc20 tron version has very cheap fees just like Tron.

That's what I'm telling you. The erc20 version has high transaction fees because it's on the ethereum platform while the trc20 tron version has very cheap fees just like Tron.
Tron now run on tron blockchain though initially on ethereum blockchain, Tron transactions now has very little charges for transactions.

Yeah that's why i said the one i transferred on might be the erc20 version maybe that was why the fees was very high

The simplest answer to that question is because it is not a viable and legal form of money. Notes and currencies are fiat only because the government recognizes them and hence are part of the official banking system which means that the government stands as a security for your money.

In bitcoin, since there is no guarantor, its not legal and hence bot fiat.

Yeah that's why i said the one i transferred on might be the erc20 version maybe that was why the fees was very high
Yes,the ethereum version is more popular and widely used than the Tron version. Hope the ethereum 2.0 project comes alive sooner so fees can be reduced.

many people hate btc and don't use it because it doesn't have a stable amount and that bothers them.

I think sometimes when you want to pay for goods and services and you choose to use bitcoin as payment method ,yet its been declined by the seller
I still don't know some hate using bitcoin but prefer flat transaction
It all down to how crypto informed the person is,we all know btc is volatile so some people might be scared about it volatility and went for Fiat which is more convenient to them.

It all down to how crypto informed the person is,we all know btc is volatile so some people might be scared about it volatility and went for Fiat which is more convenient to them.
That's just the simple fact, it is good to seek for indebt knowledge about whatever you want to venture into, the risk, the challenges and opportunities.

One of the reasons is the volatility, some people might feel angry about losing the value of their money, also due to the difficulties that exist when trying to access to your wallet and massive security

Many are convinced that cryptocurrencies and blockchain is the technology of the future and will disrupt many industries and systems. There are also those that oppose the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies and questions the effectiveness of blockchain's technology.

I don't think is only bitcoin that people are wary to use, it a cryptocurrencies in general. It is due to ignorant and the volatility of these coins. No one can determine the price of thses coins. In order to run away from loss, people prefer trading in real currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back