Not open for further replies.

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think sometimes when you want to pay for goods and services and you choose to use bitcoin as payment method ,yet its been declined by the seller
I still don't know some hate using bitcoin but prefer flat transactions

The fact that you are crypto inclined does not mean everyone else is. Even people involved in crypto use may still prefer to be paid in fiat.

Most of them because they don't have enouph informations about blockchain and bitcoin or because it's illegal in many countries

Bitcoin has high mining fees, and some governments around the world have instructed banks to ban the use of BTC trading completely due to market volatility. And, there a few people who may want to use alternative payment methods just out of preference.

You know how it is, wherever there are 10 people who like one thing there will always be that 1 person that hates it. This applies to almost everything. There's no explanation, some people just hate bitcoin and there's nothing you can do to change that

Most of them because they don't have enouph informations about blockchain and bitcoin or because it's illegal in many countries
Yeah i think so but there are still some that knows about and yet still reject it , i think its because they believe bitcoin can be used for scams just as they say you portrayed it

they don't hate bitcoin,they are just looking out for their economy. Bitcoin is not yet secure And hackers are still able to hack some wallet the government will not approve it until they are sure that bitcoin is totally secure and unhackable.

they don't hate bitcoin,they are just looking out for their economy. Bitcoin is not yet secure And hackers are still able to hack some wallet the government will not approve it until they are sure that bitcoin is totally secure and unhackable.
I dont get even banks that stores flat currency do face problem from hackers ,so also bitcoin , hackers are everywhere not only on bitcoin useage

I dont get even banks that stores flat currency do face problem from hackers ,so also bitcoin , hackers are everywhere not only on bitcoin useage
That is why the government are taking precautions so that it won't affect the economy of the nation

simply because they know that governments are fighting and always prohibited people to use Crypto, and also maybe the high fees don't motivate users to like it.

It is what happens when you put information in front of someone that considers themselves to be highly intelligent and they do not understand it, so instantly it is bad because they cannot understand it, also misinformation is the biggest source of Bitcoin hate.

All debates are generally squashed when telling them that I do not care if Bitcoin is $1 or $1000 because of 2 major reasons. Can still send money anywhere in the world instantly, bypassing political restrictions if the need arises. Also, the government can try all they like but they cannot give Bitcoin balance a 47.5% haircut.

I favour Bitcoin as a medium of exchange over anything else, when I suggest they read the source code and see everything else Bitcoin can be developed for in the future, some actually do and opinions change quickly.

Always remind them that Bitcoin is a technological innovation and not just some new financial product.

In some countries btc is banned and has big fees, probably that's why payment is refused.

Even though the government has legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment, not all shops are willing to accept Bitcoin as a substitute for cash because the value of Bitcoin can change rapidly, both many economists say Bitcoin cannot be used as a measure, like fiat money.

It is what happens when you put information in front of someone that considers themselves to be highly intelligent and they do not understand it, so instantly it is bad because they cannot understand it, also misinformation is the biggest source of Bitcoin hate.

All debates are generally squashed when telling them that I do not care if Bitcoin is $1 or $1000 because of 2 major reasons. Can still send money anywhere in the world instantly, bypassing political restrictions if the need arises. Also, the government can try all they like but they cannot give Bitcoin balance a 47.5% haircut.

I favour Bitcoin as a medium of exchange over anything else, when I suggest they read the source code and see everything else Bitcoin can be developed for in the future, some actually do and opinions change quickly.

Always remind them that Bitcoin is a technological innovation and not just some new financial product.
Good write up..that's if the government are ready to accept the real truth about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but to them they believe the system will crash

I think sometimes when you want to pay for goods and services and you choose to use bitcoin as payment method ,yet its been declined by the seller
I still don't know some hate using bitcoin but prefer flat transactions
To me I think that the sellers are scared of reasons like , the volatility of Bitcoin , the annoymous nature and fraudulent activities attributed to Bitcoin and many other personal reasons .

To me I think that the sellers are scared of reasons like , the volatility of Bitcoin , the annoymous nature and fraudulent activities attributed to Bitcoin and many other personal reasons .
That's true but the rate at which the hate the use of bitcoin should reduce but i guess illetracy is still what makes some reject the use

That's true but the rate at which the hate the use of bitcoin should reduce but i guess illetracy is still what makes some reject the use
Illiteracy may not be a good term to use but lack of knowledge about Bitcoin usage. Most of them don't have knowledge on some challenges they are facing with Bitcoin thus are scared to dive in to it

My honest options it can be confusing when your new with all the steps you have to take to get started it was for me.
This is why paid to post sites are the best place to learn about cryptocurrency with people's experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back