What's new

Why do people hate using bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes when you want to pay for goods and services and you choose to use bitcoin as payment method ,yet its been declined by the seller
I still don't know some hate using bitcoin but prefer flat transactions
Well the sellers were afraid of the volatile nature of cryptos and the high transaction fees associated with it. It's easier to collect payment in fiat knowing you got the real value.

Well the sellers were afraid of the volatile nature of cryptos and the high transaction fees associated with it. It's easier to collect payment in fiat knowing you got the real value.
Yeah the volatility of crypto might be a problem but i suggest that after collecting in form of bitcoin ,they should quickly exchange to flat

Bitcoin volatility is very much moderate for someone that wants to use it for long time business but for people that do short time buying and selling may not like it.

Bitcoin volatility is very much moderate for someone that wants to use it for long time business but for people that do short time buying and selling may not like it.
Sure i think people hate it because when the person do short term trading he could make continual loss

I think sometimes when you want to pay for goods and services and you choose to use bitcoin as payment method ,yet its been declined by the seller
Less knowledge about it . While some just prefer to be paid in currency they know about

Some companies are still ignorant of the fact that crypto currency now rules the world. Their is no need to reject Bitcoin at this current due to its huge acceptance within multi national corporations

Yeah the volatility of crypto might be a problem but i suggest that after collecting in form of bitcoin ,they should quickly exchange to flat
Yes,that's a good option. They can also accept stable coins like usdt. Just that the ethereum version has high transaction fees.

Yes,that's a good option. They can also accept stable coins like usdt. Just that the ethereum version has high transaction fees.
The transaction fees of usdt is also high when sending and most people don't know about usdt

Last edited:
I don't think they hate It, that pretty much don't understand how it works and operate and are very skeptical of it, although they are also other business that accepts it

I don't think they hate It, that pretty much don't understand how it works and operate and are very skeptical of it, although they are also other business that accepts it
I think you might be right on this because so many people today havent heard about bitcoin ,so when you tell them about it they don't understand the person

The transaction fees of used is also high when sending and most people don't know about usdt
Yes that's because it's on the ethereum platform. The Trc 20 usdt version has very low transaction fees just like Tron.
Btw,usdt is a very popular crypto. You can verify yourself.

Yes that's because it's on the ethereum platform. The Trc 20 usdt version has very low transaction fees just like Tron.
Btw,usdt is a very popular crypto. You can verify yourself.
Maybe thats the version you use but in some version the feeling is too high like almost the amount you are transferring i think its the erc 20 usdt version

Hmm, some still finds it risky too, even when its familiarize around. Some people don't feel comfortable accepting it cos of some fraudulent activities circling around it now. Don't blame them, some of them might be those old folks who know nothing about Cryptocurrency.

Hmm, some still finds it risky too, even when its familiarize around. Some people don't feel comfortable accepting it cos of some fraudulent activities circling around it now. Don't blame them, some of them might be those old folks who know nothing about Cryptocurrency.
I think you are right because most of them arent conversant with the new internet trend since they are already use to that mode

I think the fraudulent activities is more of the reason. I could remember when policemen use to arrest people with Bitcoin wallet

I think the fraudulent activities is more of the reason. I could remember when policemen use to arrest people with Bitcoin wallet
Hmm, I strongly believe on that option, but now I don't think that police chase after carrying Bitcoin wallet nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

I think you are right because most of them arent conversant with the new internet trend since they are already use to that mode
Sure, those old folks wants to turned back the hands of time back to their young age. You they gonna be trading back to pennies and cents.the world is advancing and they don't want to advance.

It's very simple chief, You don't expect someone that don't know the value goods to buy it. That been said, those people are not aware of the value of Bitcoin and the reason for the decline.

It's very simple chief, You don't expect someone that don't know the value goods to buy it. That been said, those people are not aware of the value of Bitcoin and the reason for the decline.
True tho but some people due to ignorance do call it a scam because of what they hear from outside ,without making research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back