What's new

Why do many people obsess over bitcoin?

Because it is the real deal now, that wasn't the case year ago. Infact people thought it was can untill they started attesting to it's credibility. People are ranking in billions now and are buying more cos in the nearest future, it will be like Gold.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Bitcoin happens to be the king of cryptocurrency, so why won't they be obsessed? The value of bitcoin keeps increasing and investing In bitcoin is lucrative. There are many making a living from it.

I think the main reason is that it is a very profitable and easy way to earn money that's why many people obsess in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is of course the highest selling cryptocurrency currently, and its value keeps going higher.
A lot of people are investing in the cryptocurrency because there is tendency for the coin to keep increasing in value.
people are really tapping big from what bitcoin has to offer.

Well Bitcoin is somewhat like the "comptroller general" of all the coins. It's better to have this coin because not only is it the most valuable, it's the one with the highest potential most times and the one with the greatest value in my opinion.

Because it is a promising crypto coin along with other altcoins. Bitcoin's price increases and decreases from time to time but if you are knowledgeable investor and trader, you can earn big profits from it.

I can only speak for myself and how I became obsesed with bitcoin when I discovered how easy it was to gain more of it for free and invest it in interest bearing accounts online to watch it compound into larger sums every day with so little effort.

The rich people control the world and bitcoin is one of the coin that make rich people to get more money through investment. People are obsess with it because it's one of the leading coin
The rich people control the world and bitcoin is one of the coin that make rich people to get more money through investment. People are obsess with it because it's one of the leading coin

Last edited:
Bitcoins is just a solid cryptocurrency project so many people are interested. It was the first cryptocurrency in existence and with its huge market cap the possibility of rugpulling is very low.

I think the main reason is because Bitcoin is the first crypto currency introduced and it is the most widely known crypto currency in recent times

Bitcoin had been in existence for quite a long time and there's no bad records about it. People are willing to go for things that have a good and clean history.

I think that's because Bitcoin is the most know cryptocurrency in the world world, most people knows about Bitcoin even those who are not investing money on it.

Most of the investors love to trade in bitcoin because it is actually the arrowhead of all cryptocurency coin,bitcoin will become very profitable to an investor when he puts in huge amount of money.

Alot obsess over Bitcoin because of what the media is selling to them.
Alot joined Bitcoin trading because they saw done people bragging about the profits they made trading it

I think bitcoin will change the world's economic order and it will increase more in price, that is why people are getting interested in Bitcoin day by day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back