What's new

Why did Elon Musk just spend billions to take over Twitter?

Well all this I think is because he saw some kind of future to Twitter either economically or socially or both could also be, since he said that Twitter is the square of people but digital, so that may be one of the reasons

We can have a lot of potentials that is why Elon Musk spent around 44 billion dollars to acquire it. it is just a matter of time he will be able to recoup the money he spent in it.

Elon Musk is a successful businessman so I do not see the reason people should be worried because he took over. he has a lot of businesses he has made very successful, so Twitter will not be a difference.

Well, I believe that the reason why some people were worried about him is that he is a controversial human being just like the former president of United States of America Trump was. It felt as if he was going to use Twitter as a platform to still make himself to be heard more.

Well, I believe that the reason why some people were worried about him is that he is a controversial human being just like the former president of United States of America Trump was. It felt as if he was going to use Twitter as a platform to still make himself to be heard more.
I don't think that is just the only reason he invested 44 billion dollars on Twitter. Elon Musk is a businessman and I think he's always looking for opportunities. Twitter has a lot of potentials and can make more money for him in the future

Well actually to me Elon pay big amount of money to buy Twitter to show that he is capable of handling Twitter organisation and also for them not to have much right to reject his offer.
He is the richest man in the world and he can decide to buy anything including the things that are not reasonable but I have noticed that he is always buying something that he will benefit from

Well he is actually a business person and this is what all business owners do to businesses they think we'll give them profit in the long run. So he believes he can make profit by taking over Twitter

I don't think that is just the only reason he invested 44 billion dollars on Twitter. Elon Musk is a businessman and I think he's always looking for opportunities. Twitter has a lot of potentials and can make more money for him in the future

Yes, you are very correct about that assessment because it is very obvious with the way he has been managing the social media platform Twitter for a while now ever since we acquired it and the platform has been improving so much.

Yes, you are very correct about that assessment because it is very obvious with the way he has been managing the social media platform Twitter for a while now ever since we acquired it and the platform has been improving so much.
I think he is making a significant improvement on the social Media platform. It is just a matter of time a lot of people will begin to see the difference. I heard from the news that Jack Dorsey has started another social Media platform.

He is the richest man in the world and he can decide to buy anything including the things that are not reasonable but I have noticed that he is always buying something that he will benefit from
Yes, you are right that Elon Musk always buy something that will always benefit him and bring profit to his business, but I do not believe that Twitter was sold to him because he is the richest man.

Yes, you are right that Elon Musk always buy something that will always benefit him and bring profit to his business, but I do not believe that Twitter was sold to him because he is the richest man.
I hope he just does something good to do Twitter because Twitter is one of the most loved social networks and he needs to do it very well. He can even fund new features

Every business man and woman keeps working hard in order to make more money , because that's the major benefit of doing business , so elon musk want more money and that's why he's involved in huge investment .

As a businessman, will there be any other reason to taking over twitter with billions rather than to monetize I and make more money from it. Any other reason will be second to the first reason

there was a tweet he retweeted some time ago that the major reason he spent such amount of money to take over Twitter is because of free-speech. I don't think that is hundred percent correct but that's some people's opinion.

It's simple. Elon Musk spend billions to took over twitter because he is business man. He would've done his calculation well and be sure that he would made profit before he went to acquire it. Twitter is one of the most popular social media in the word, which show that it's valuable.

Elon Musk paid way too much for Twitter and I think he's regretting it. He was literally forced to complete the purchase after he first decided not to.

But yeah, this was a dumb move on Musk and I don't think he will ever recover.

To a business man , making more money is everything to them , so Elon musk believe he's going to make profit from buying twitter and he saw a future with the business .

We can have a lot of potentials that is why Elon Musk spent around 44 billion dollars to acquire it. it is just a matter of time he will be able to recoup the money he spent in it.

He may be observing some kind of potential when it comes to platform like twitter. He might have thought that purchasing twitter could be a great opportunity.

He may be observing some kind of potential when it comes to platform like twitter. He might have thought that purchasing twitter could be a great opportunity.
Yeah, he is a very successful businessman so he must have calculated the strategies on how to make a lot of profit from it. I believe he has implemented those strategies to maximize profit.

Since twitter is one of the most popular social media platform it's not suprise that Elon Musk bought it for thay much it has huge potential and Elon Musk already had ideas for twitter

Since twitter is one of the most popular social media platform it's not suprise that Elon Musk bought it for thay much it has huge potential and Elon Musk already had ideas for twitter
Twitter is already a very established platform. I think he has already laid out plans on how to make it very profitable and more valuable in the future. In my own perspective Twitter is worth that much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back