What's new

Why did Elon Musk just spend billions to take over Twitter?

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk has taken over Twitter and fired its CEO and other top executives. Trading in company shares was suspended Friday on the New York Stock Exchange and the stock will be officially delisted early next month, according to a filing with securities regulators. So now what? Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Well actually to me Elon pay big amount of money to buy Twitter to show that he is capable of handling Twitter organisation and also for them not to have much right to reject his offer.

Elon musk is a business man , apart from being one of the richest man on the planet , he loves investing and making money, so buying Twitter and spending a huge amount of money is just to make more profit for him .

Well I think it all depends on business strategy, plans and how he intended to achieve his goals over Twitter. Someone can spend billions just to achieved his specific objectives in life.

To me Elon Musk spend high amounts of money to buy twitter to give them an amount that they will never say no or even try to negotiate again before selling it to him.

I think Elon musk saw a potential behind the Twitter, maybe he's planing to increase more features on it, I head that people with blue batch verification are going to be paying monthly.

Elon Musk spend billions of dollars on Twitter because he saw the potentials in the social media giant and he knew that he is going to make his money back.

Elon Musk is more of a business man, So I guess he saw the potential that Twitter has. And He realize He can actually make a lot of money out of it. The aim of every business person is to make profit.

I believe every individual or companies has a specific reason behind every action they takes. I believe by doing so, they have a target yo achieved and if they are able to secure what they want ahead of Twitter, definitely they have enough to celebrate.

Elon Musk has built one of the most successful business worldwide. This means he definitely has a reason for his actions, even if they eventually have negative consequences. Learning never stops though, and hopefully, Twitter will continue to thrive under him

Elon musk is a business man , apart from being one of the richest man on the planet , he loves investing and making money, so buying Twitter and spending a huge amount of money is just to make more profit for him .

This is exactly my point and I believe that he has a very good plans of making more than what he invested in purchasing Twitter, which I believe that he has already started with the subscription money to have your account verified on Twitter.

Probably, people who are business men always try to look for opportunities to make more money for themselves. I am very sure that within a few years Twitter is going to wortj more than the amount of money he bought it.

Probably, people who are business men always try to look for opportunities to make more money for themselves. I am very sure that within a few years Twitter is going to wortj more than the amount of money he bought it.

Personally I am very certain that there is no way he is not going to be making more than 20 times of what he used to purchase Twitter because there are millions of people that are making use of Twitter in one way or another which he will turn into money making machine to have the account verified.

Personally I am very certain that there is no way he is not going to be making more than 20 times of what he used to purchase Twitter because there are millions of people that are making use of Twitter in one way or another which he will turn into money making machine to have the account verified.
Of course, he is a very intelligent business person and he is going to make profit from Twitter. It may not happen within a year or 2 years but on the long run he will make a lot of profit.

Of course, he is a very intelligent business person and he is going to make profit from Twitter. It may not happen within a year or 2 years but on the long run he will make a lot of profit.

A lot of people were actually worried when he acquired ownership of Twitter because they believe that he might run the social Media platform into the ground but the reverse is the case and because he's making Twitter a more reliable platform to use.

A lot of people were actually worried when he acquired ownership of Twitter because they believe that he might run the social Media platform into the ground but the reverse is the case and because he's making Twitter a more reliable platform to use.
Elon Musk is a successful businessman so I do not see the reason people should be worried because he took over. he has a lot of businesses he has made very successful, so Twitter will not be a difference.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
Elon musk made a great step by getting ownership of twitter. Twitter is ineed a well known and even the most used social media platform in the world. That being said, he did spend billions on it to get more billions easily.

Obviously i am pretty sure he saw potential in twitter, nobody makes an investment especially in this kind of large scale without having some kind of expectations from it in return. Lets just hope his actions pays off.

Elon musk has a future in social media platforms then decides to acquire. Since Twitter is mostly used by people especially youths for news and official channel for businesses. He is a successful businessman so he has defined his reason in his diary.

In order to make more money , a business man must keep investing in a good business just to bring in more profit just to uncrease his wealth and thats exactly what Elon Musk was doing .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back