What's new

Why are some countries excluded from paid survey platforms?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is not a new information that if you don't live in countries like USA, Canada, UK and other top countries, you would not be eligible for paid surveys. Please can someone explain the rationale behind this exclusion?

The thing is most of the research-conducting companies that are located in these top tiers are given tasks to collect information on certain things and mostly they want opinions from those in top-tier countries so we cannot expect them to qualify for the high paying surveys.

There are survey websites that accept Indian users and users from India and other parts of Asia are able to earn from surveys so this depends upon your survey answering skills

The thing is most of the research-conducting companies that are located in these top tiers are given tasks to collect information on certain things and mostly they want opinions from those in top-tier countries so we cannot expect them to qualify for the high paying surveys.
Is your country a top tier country? Please answer this question genuinely and correctly. Which tier is your country in?

Is your country a top tier country? Please answer this question genuinely and correctly. Which tier is your country in?
LOL, why do you think I won't answer it correctly? I am from India and I think we also belong to the bottom tier and I understand the science behind us getting lesser surveys to earn.

I also dislike when I see surveys available to answer but upon answering I found these are not available for me or I'm disqualified to answer.

I am now planning to start with Yougov and have heard only good things about this website so it will be easier to earn from it as per my observations

I am now planning to start with Yougov and have heard only good things about this website so it will be easier to earn from it as per my observations

Many countries never receive surveys at all and i think that the major reason behind this is the fact that those survey sites are not eligible as marketers never want to send surveys in those countries.

Many countries never receive surveys at all and i think that the major reason behind this is the fact that those survey sites are not eligible as marketers never want to send surveys in those countries.
This is the fact that we need to understand but since I am not good at surveys so I am not doing any survey websites at present and no plans to join.

Seriously survey dosnt favoure me at all because I reside in low teir country so I dont like survey those that enjoy and make money through survey are those people that reside in top teir country like the united state and canada

Seriously survey dosnt favoure me at all because I reside in low teir country so I dont like survey those that enjoy and make money through survey are those people that reside in top teir country like the united state and canada
Surveys are based on our tier and our demographics and how we answer questions so if we are not getting surveys then we should accept this thing and move on

It depends from the advertiser choice because they doesn't want statistics except from specified location but you could be lucky that there is advertiser interested from stats from your region but this is really rare case.

If a survey or we should say a research study is finalized for X country means top tier then we cannot expect that to work for our country

Surveys are basically gathering data for marketing and promotion purposes. The survey companies are trying to gather data from a certain regions so it is very likely that they will exclude certain countries.

Its the research companies that decide from where to collect the data for a survey and in case they want the data from Canadian citizens then we cannot expect such survey to be available for us

I learnt about this sometime ago and it made me to stop thinking that it may be the reputation of the country.

Those research companies don't have the market in those countries that are not allowed. It is needless for them to get responses from citizens of those countries.

I learnt about this sometime ago and it made me to stop thinking that it may be the reputation of the country.
You can say reputation but actually, the research company requires opinions for their studies and will choose the relevant users for the same

It is top companies that pay for these researches. It is not everyday grocery shops and most of them are not available in all these lower tier countries.

It is top companies that pay for these researches. It is not everyday grocery shops and most of them are not available in all these lower tier countries.
It is true that most of them are not available in low tier countries like mine

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back