What's new

Who should hire a realtor?

It depends on the kind of realtor you want to hire, if you want to get an experienced, and skilled realtor you should know that you are going to spend a lot of money but if it is a low level realtor then you will not spend a lot of money i can't predict the amount they collect.
This is a normal phenomenon in all area of expertise. The more prolific a realtor, the high they charge. Though in some countries, percentage on sale is fixed for realtor. The question now is between a buyer and a seller, who should hire a realtor?

In my opinion, anyone looking to go into real estate should hire a realtor if the person has little or no idea about real estate since realtors serve as middle man between buyers and sellers so realtors can connect them quickly and they can start enjoying profit from real estate.

If you're wondering whether you need a Realtor to buy a home, the short answer is no. You might be hesitating to work with one because you don't want to be saddled with Realtor fees, but typically, buyers don't pay a real estate agent's commission — sellers do

Realtors are hired by the property owner to evaluate and assist in getting buyer for the property. In terms of payment is usually the owner of the property that pays the realtor, though most times the charge of the realtor which is usually between 5%-10% of the cost of the property is added to the cost of the property.

Why Should I Hire a A Real Estate Agent? ... A buyer's agent will serve as your advocate as you interact with sellers and ... A real estate agent's full-time job is to act as a liaison between buyers and sellers. This means that he or she will have easy
Post automatically merged:

Why Should I Hire a A Real Estate Agent? ... A buyer's agent will serve as your advocate as you interact with sellers and ... A real estate agent's full-time job is to act as a liaison between buyers and sellers. This means that he or she will have easy

If you're an agent who consistently closes 25 or more deals a year, the time might be right to enlist an assistant to handle tasks such as marketing, delivering signs, scheduling appointments and handling paperwork, which can free up your time to focus on client service and new business development

In many cases, hiring a real estate agent is absolutely in the best interests of home owners. In others, it isn't. Well said but I still beleive this is also going to benefit the seller. In this case, I beleive the cost of expenses spent on hiring a realtor should be s shared responsibility of the buyer and seller but this isn’t the resolution in recent days. Anyone who hires the realtor pays the fees...

There is no difference between a realtor and a house agent They server the same purpose, they are called middle men, in the real estate business, and they play a very important part in the when it touches real estate business. I believe that everything is negotiable so don't be scared about the their request.

over here in my country real estate realtor always collect money from the buyer and also the seller but in the normal place the seller is in the right place to pay the real estate realtor

A realtor is synonymously related to agents or middlemen. In real estates, a realtor helps in connecting the distribution chain between the buyer and the seller. Also a realtor helps evaluate the cost of a property in accordance to the real estate markets. Oftentimes, the seller hires the services of estate realtor, buyers rarely hires realtor. This has raised so much questions. Who do you should hire a realtor? Should this be a shared responsibility between the seller and the buyer? Who should pay for the realtor’s services? How much do you think should be the least a realtor gets in return for services rendered?
The seller mainly is the one that hires the realtor to secure the deal and take his or her own percentage based on agreement. I've never seen a buyer hiring a realtor for whatsoever. The buyer can ask questions and people can direct him or her to the seller, those who directed him to the seller are serving as the middlemen to the seller and not the buyer.

From my point of view i personally think both the buyer and seller should hire a realtor to reach a compromise without any issues and both should be given 10% of the transaction fee made.

Home hunting can be very strenuous and it’ll be very important to hirethe services of a real estate realtor. Though the cost of hiring an estate realtor is catered for by the person who hired the estate realtor but I still This should be the shared responsibility of both seller and buy
I totally agree, since both the buyer and the seller benefit from the agent's work, therefore the agent's profits should come from both parties, 50% from the buyer and 50% from the seller.

In the real estate business the seller hire the property depending the help he get from the agent of the owner of the real estate, so it will be very important to hire the service to the owner.

Every real estate owner he needs to have an agent or a relator. They serve as a middleman between the buyer off the real estate property and the seller they also engage in looking for clients who comes to rent or buy real estate property.

A realtor helps to facilitate easy transactions of properties from the owner to the buyer. Anybody that owns a property can hire a realtor to help manage it. Those who do not have much knowledge on properties management can also employ the services of a realtor. People who do not live in the same area or state where they have properties can also hire a realtor.

There are countless cases of similar problem in my country. When a property owner hires an agent to sell it, he is engaging the agent's services to help him find a buyer, and the owner is responsible for paying the agency. If a buyer requests that the agent search a property for him, the client is liable for paying for the agent's services. If the buyer approaches the agent and the agency already has a house available, the money is given by the owner.
Post automatically merged:

Agents have access to professional networks. Real estate brokers are masters at assembling frameworks. They feel that the promise of buying and selling a property drew practically everyone in. Many folks will have a list of reliable assistance providers with whom they have previously collaborated.

Last edited:
A realtor helps to facilitate easy transactions of properties from the owner to the buyer. Anybody that owns a property can hire a realtor to help manage it. Those who do not have much knowledge on properties management can also employ the services of a realtor. People who do not live in the same area or state where they have properties can also hire a realtor.
everyone going to a particular business for a first-time should I hire a relator with this you are able to know more about the business and also he will assist you in business transaction at the first time.

A realtor can be hired mainly on real estate business or investment options, since its the preferred option of skill of the real estate agent personnel.

You should hire a real estate Realtor if you want to get a property in a location very fast, or in a location which you do not know anything about what is happening.

Real estate companies can hire a realtor. Individuals who own houses but does not know how to sell them or rent them out can hire her realtors to help them do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back