What's new

Who is responsible for manipulating the market?

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
So, who is actually responsible for manipulating the Crypto Market? We all know there are multiple whales who are responsible and do it for their own gain, but choosing only one individual, who would you say is the worst and does it excessively? For example, using his or her social media platforms to pump a coin for his or her financial benefit?

I am tempted to say Elon Musk.

Read more: Post thread | Bizdustry - Online Money Making Forum https://bizdustry.com/forum/crypto-currencies.162/post-thread#ixzz7PyOnZU7J
Bizdustry.com is an discussion forum, where you can come and talk about how to earn money online, crypto advice, business advice, and how to invest money for a return. Start posting today and talk to like-minded individuals about finances.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: bizdustry on Facebook

Everybody knows that Elon musk was one of the people behind the successes of doge and shiba inu. This is actually not good for cryptocurrency because one person is not supposed to be having this so much over.

Elon has influence. Anyone who has influence can manipulate the market. This is not different in stocks.

He mainly alters and affects Bitcoin, ETH, and DOGE.

The crypto-currency market is very much knew right now and as such a lot of big guys are trying to manipulate the market a lot in order to make money. Elon musk has been doing something like that for quite some time and I really think that things like this are not good for people currency.

So, who is actually responsible for manipulating the Crypto Market? We all know there are multiple whales who are responsible and do it for their own gain, but choosing only one individual, who would you say is the worst and does it excessively? For example, using his or her social media platforms to pump a coin for his or her financial benefit?

Read more: Post thread | Bizdustry - Online Money Making Forum https://bizdustry.com/forum/crypto-currencies.162/post-thread#ixzz7PyOnZU7J
Bizdustry.com is an discussion forum, where you can come and talk about how to earn money online, crypto advice, business advice, and how to invest money for a return. Start posting today and talk to like-minded individuals about finances.
One thing you have to understand about the whole issue of volatility and price fluctuations in the cryptocurency market is that the whale investors would usually use every means ligitimate to push price into their favour.

I think very influential people are behind the manipulation of the crypto market and I would believe that Elon Musk is the most vocal out of all of them. It does send a bad message across to crypto owners when one person is manipulating the market so brazenly

I don't think Elon Musk buys and sells crypto much. It seems like he finds it fun to play with the market, maybe see how it would react.

The real whales don't always reveal their moves.

I don't think Elon Musk buys and sells crypto much. It seems like he finds it fun to play with the market, maybe see how it would react.

The real whales don't always reveal their moves.
I absolutely agree with you.
The people behind the scenes are latent,
Elon's tweets is not what moves the markets.
Understanding the concept of liquidity and imbalance/inefficiency could help one better understand how the markets moves

Not only Elon Musk in my opinion, there are whales who hold a lot of Bitcoin though they're not as rich as Elon himself but they have a great say in what goes on in the market. Elon didn't come early to the party

I also suspect Elon Musk. Since he have a lot of influence on crypto currencies, it's possible that he also has the power to manipulate the crypto currency market.

There are a lot of people who have lots of money who are known as whales who usually try to manipulate the way the market is going by injecting a lot of money and removing it at the same time.

Lolz, Elon Musk has a lot of influence in the crypto-currency space. That is not withstanding , he has millions of followers in his social media platforms that are ready to acts on his words. This is what i observe when he tweeted about Dogecoin sometimes ego.

Definetly elon musk is one of those people who has made the market disorderly, with one twitt he changes the situation in the market but this is not the reality of crypto, it is about investing of holders not traders who are buying just for ten minutes.

Elon has influence. Anyone who has influence can manipulate the market. This is not different in stocks.

He mainly alters and affects Bitcoin, ETH, and DOGE.
one of the things i have come to discover about the price of coin especially Doge coin is that a whale investor such as Elon musk has a great influence on the price of the coin due to its involvement.

It is true, Elon musk really dealt with me, after making my technical analysis, he will just make a tweet that would end up influencing the market condition that would make me to lose

Elon musk being the richest person in the world has a great influence in the market.yes agreed but that doesn't mean he is one having influence in the market. eople who works under his administration, and investors who purchase his services are the ones having greater influence in the market

True, Elon Musk has dealt with me; after conducting my technical analysis, he will simply issue a tweet that will influence market conditions, causing me to lose.

One person may not be able to influence the market that much but I think it is a network of so many bigger investors In The space. Some of these whales have chosen to make themselves completely unknown.

Who is Responsible for Catching Market Manipulation? Regulator surveillance and whistleblowers have made major strides toward managing market manipulation

There are many people with big money known as whales. They usually try to manipulate the movement of the market by putting in big money and taking it out at the same time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back