What's new

Who do you think is getting a better deal?

the value a person gets in real eastate purchase or the person who sells depends on the deal and the period in which the transaction takes place.For a property that is in a relatively undeveloped area,he might sell to a buyer and in no time the value increase as a result of develpoment you will say the buyer gains,while a situation where the seller sells at a very high price and the area did not get developed on time the reverse becomes the case.

I think you cant actually decide on who gets a better deal or who profits more. Lets look at it this way, A sells a property to B for a very good price, which means A has made his profit and B has gotten what he wanted so its a win win. B can decide to sell it to C thats his choice

Real estate is a very lucrative business that every one with the right amount of money will want to venture into, it is an exchange between a buyer and a seller where money is exchange for property. From your own perspective who do you think is getting a better deal between the buyer and the seller?
Real estate is actually a lucrative business if you have the knowledge and experience needed in managing real estate. Both the buyer and seller makes better deal depending on how smart they are. The seller is likely to cheat the buyer in any business if the buyer is not smart enough.

It can be both and it can depend on who is more sound. In some cases the seller has made profits and wants to take them and the buyer is just buying to make future profits.

Real estate is a very lucrative business that every one with the right amount of money will want to venture into, it is an exchange between a buyer and a seller where money is exchange for property. From your own perspective who do you think is getting a better deal between the buyer and the seller?
If any of them is not a greedy type I think the both have their way of getting a better deal from their part of business,so I can't really say one is better than one but if they are both contented with what they are getting is the best for them.

In real estate business , its a situation whereby there's a win win situation do both buyer and seller because its a lucrative business, the buyer buys and resell while the seller also gains money.

i would say a better deal is buying for real cheap and buying for high, sometimes you might be so lucky that your property is sitting in the middle of a big project that belongs to either the government or some big company that's ready to pay you double of the price just to sell them the price

Both are doing good. Because the seller sales his property and buy another one. If the seller does not buy any other property he is not a wise man. Then only the buyer is making a good deal. Because the rates of property increase every time.
it is interchangeable most times the seller becomes the buyer and the buyer sometimes become the seller but in any position that you are make sure as an investor you are getting a better deal which will favour you.

It depends sometimes on the circumstances surrounding the sale of the property at the time of sale. A buyer may end up getting a better deal if at the time of purchase, the seller needed to make the sale in a hurry for whatever reasons and the buyer made good bargaining.
Selling a property at a very high price than the amount which you bought the set property for is actually an example of you getting a very good deal for your property and it is very paramount that the person that bought that property from you would also make such amount of money whenever he decides to sell off the property.

Selling a property at a very high price than the amount which you bought the set property for is actually an example of you getting a very good deal for your property and it is very paramount that the person that bought that property from you would also make such amount of money whenever he decides to sell off the property.
Yeah! Those are the ideal situations, however, there are times that things don't play out the way they ought to and properties have been sold at the amount they were acquired or even less. In such situations, the buyer got the better deal.

Well it depends on the transaction made but if all things are equal then both are definitely benefitting because obviously a seller won't sell at a price he could incure losses

i would say a better deal is buying for real cheap and buying for high, sometimes you might be so lucky that your property is sitting in the middle of a big project that belongs to either the government or some big company that's ready to pay you double of the price just to sell them the price
There is a big land of half a hectare just a stone's throw away from our property. It was recently sold to a real estate developer that will build townhouses. For sure the value of our property would rise so it makes me think that our place is getting crowded. Why not sell our home and move to the countryside. Just thinking aloud.

Both the buyer and the seller are simply in for better business. The seller can sell and the buyer buys, waiting for a specific time for the investment to move up, which will enable tje buyer to recoup the amount he or she spent.

Can't say op. You didn't give us an instance in your post, buy I think if you are getting what your money is worth, then you are certainly not being cheated.

Indeed real estate is a very lucrative business. In our country we have a senator who won in the election. He was formerly a real estate developer. He has a lot of projects like subdivision and condominiums. I think it's the seller who gets the big deal.

I believe both of them (buyer and seller) , are both getting better deals in real estate business, but it depends on the property been sold , there are some aspect where sellers gain more than a buyer.

the value a person gets in real eastate purchase or the person who sells depends on the deal and the period in which the transaction takes place.For a property that is in a relatively undeveloped area,he might sell to a buyer and in no time the value increase as a result of develpoment you will say the buyer gains,while a situation where the seller sells at a very high price and the area did not get developed on time the reverse becomes the case.
When your property is sold at the price that you desire then it is not of your concern anymore if the property gains in value afterwards. You have made your sale and you have earned your profit from that sale. When the new owner earns a profit then that would be good for him.

This is a business arrangement we're talking about here. I would say both parties are getting a better deal of each other. Because both are comfortable with the exchange

What you bought will determine if you got a better deal of not as both the seller and the buyer can get a better deal depending on what they buy and where they buy from.

Does the better deal really matter, I think what should be really considered is the value, the seller should get monetary value for his asset while the buyer should get value too for the property being acquired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back