What's new

Who do you think is getting a better deal?

This is for a small, more nervous negotiator, the types who don't like to bother saving some money, say, at least two of your life hacker editors. If you're not sure where to start knocking on prices, try starting 15 to 20 percent below your absolute cost limit, as suggested by Top Show. It's basically selling up to the markup that the seller is probably putting on the product you're trying and going down from there fast. Easy easy, but you want to start somewhere, right? Photo by jenn_jenn.

Real estate is a very lucrative business that every one with the right amount of money will want to venture into, it is an exchange between a buyer and a seller where money is exchange for property. From your own perspective who do you think is getting a better deal between the buyer and the seller?
To be honest I would say that the buyer is the one that is actually getting the better deal from this. When it comes to property and the sale of property houses and land tend to increase value with time. They are what we refer to as an appreciating asset. Therefore, if the buyer had to buy a house at one specific time at a particular price, when they then resell the property they will be able to make quite a bit of profit on it depending on the market at that time and the surrounding area. So the potential that they have is much greater than the seller at that time.

This question was asked when I was studying systems analysis conducted by government experts. The question was actually about a carabao that A sold to B for 100. After sometime B sold it to C for 120. Later on C sold it to A for 150. The question is who made a profit? The answer is all of them made a profit because during the time of sale the seller needed the money and the buyer needed the commodity. In the case of your topic, that goes the same. The seller of the property needed the money so that is the profit whether there is a monetary profit on the sale.

The sellers get the better deal in real estate business because they sell times two of what they buy or what they build, sometimes they get fifty percent of their products they sale. They make so much money out of their sales, but it requires lots of capital.

i think sellers and buyers get more deals than those into monthly income because there is no limit to what thy can sell at a particular time and the higher they sell the higher their income and if they continue to sell more they realize more and they can also engage in seasonal businesses like palm oil sales

Real estate is a very lucrative business that every one with the right amount of money will want to venture into, it is an exchange between a buyer and a seller where money is exchange for property. From your own perspective who do you think is getting a better deal between the buyer and the seller?
As a seller it depends on the purpose of selling the property. If you bought a property at a very cheap price and at the time of selling it you will make over 500% profit then I think it's a good deal for the seller. But if you are selling your property under pressure because of a pressing need you might not sell at a good price and it becomes a bad deal at the end of the day.

There is no way to ascetain who among the buyer of a house and seller of the house. This is because one can make profits from selling a house likewise make profits from buying a house. Tgere is absolutely no way to know the most profitable among them.

I think both are getting a better deal because, the seller will sell the property to his own gain while the buyer will buy it in a high price but inturn, if the buyer wants to resell the property let me say like land so the price he or she will sell the land will be much higher so i think both of them are getting a better deal moreover at the moment the seller sells the land i think its the seller.

In a fair negotiation, everyone benefits from the transaction. However the buyer and the estate agents gains when the seller made a panic or emergency sell. In this case, the buyer tends to beat down the price and get lower than the actual market value.

According to my own point of view, it is based on your choice. Any body can get a better deal the buyer or the seller. If you sell to your customer at a cheaper rates then the buyer get a better deal but if you sell to the buyer in your on your own fixed price then you are getting a better deal

In barter trade system one person brings a good and exchanges it for another. This is real money exchange and there is something we call fair value. If the both parties are okay with what they got then there is no better deal than that.

Real estate is like buying and selling in business the seller will tell you the price he want to sell his product, it is for the buyer to negotiate the product to his or her own convenience. A real estate agent can get a better deal if what he is offering is a very good standard or the building is in a very good environment, it is easy for a real estate agent to get a better deal in this area. The negotiating skills of the buyer also goes a long way in determining whether he or she will get a good deal or not.

At the beginning of the transaction it will look as if the seller is getting a better deal but at the long run the buyer is getting a better deal because he actually bought the property to make profit of which he will eventually make it. The buyer wouldn't have ventured in the business in the first place if he has nothing to gain but because of the profit he opted for it.

No one is actually getting a better deal. Each partner in the business gets a good deal. The seller gets a good deal for selling the property at a profit, while the buyer gets a good deal for getting value for his money, he/she may not have the time to build the property.

They are both getting it I guess. If rh buyer intends to resell, them he is getting a good deal or even better because the property tends to appreciate in the future, but if he intends to use the land and build a house on it to live in, then the seller gains more as he will use the money realised to but another land to sell at higher rate

We have no hidden expenses. What you see is what you get. But being explicit means that we can't play the discount game
Say that a buyer asks you to cut your price; by taking something off the table, you can still get something in exchange.

Both the buyer and the seller could be making good money depending on the negotiations. The buyer might feel he/she is getting the better of the deal while the seller might feel the same too. So it depends on what pays both parties.

Personally i would say the both of them, because, the seller obviously acquired that property at a cheaper rate and sold it more expensive, even if negotiations were done, the seller will still make profit. As for the buyer, after some years, the house will be worth more money, so I would say the both gain.

I think both of them are getting a better deal, for one thing, the buyer have already compared other properties that they also referred him to, he compared and contrasted, among all he choosed one, as the best rate, the saller too must have seen the deferences between the one on hand, so that's why I said the both are getting the better deal.

As for me I think both of them are getting a better deal, this is because every where is buying what he likes and every seller is selling out to make profit this every buyer misunderstand

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back