Which website offers good gig aside Fiverr

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Aside working for Fiverr as a freelance writer, which other platforms pays well like Fiverr as at today

There is several simular site like Upworker, Freelancer, Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, Microworkers you get paid to complete micro tasks but rates varies.
Please tell me more about this rapidworkers.com site, cos its the only one I fall short of knowing here. Let me see how it is, and what it contains.

This potential can be achieved through this work, whether he wants to work with it, or for every business owner who wants to accomplish certain tasks professionally and brilliantly at an excellent price.

Please tell me more about this rapidworkers.com site, cos its the only one I fall short of knowing here. Let me see how it is, and what it contains.
This is microjob site:
Screenshot_1.jpg
You can check job status Satisfied in task I finished:
Screenshot_2.jpg
You pick random job witch is targeted international or contains your country and submit proof once satisfied you got paid:
Screenshot_3.jpg

There is several simular site like Upworker, Freelancer, Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, Microworkers you get paid to complete micro tasks but rates varies.
I really wouldn't put microtask sites in the same league with Fiverr. Fiverr pays way better since your skills are being sold and you need no skills to work on microtask sites.

I have read that Upwork and Freelancer are as good pages as Fiveer, I do not use them, I like to read and inform myself, and in many places they recommend it

I have read that Upwork and Freelancer are as good pages as Fiveer, I do not use them, I like to read and inform myself, and in many places they recommend it
You are right. Upwork and Freelancer along with Fiveer are probably the biggest websites available for freelancers

Aside working for Fiverr as a freelance writer, which other platforms pays well like Fiverr as at today
Hivemicro.com. It is a GPT site with simple task assignments. Rewards vary with different difficulty levels according to the amount of reward.

SEOClerk and the HiveMicro are two websites that I know which pay pretty good amount of money for the small tasks. And also seem to be good for earning small amount of money. You can also set the custom price on SEOClerk. I can't tell you how much it would earn as there is no fixed number like fiverr or so. But you should experiment as much as possible.

SEOClerk and the HiveMicro are two websites that I know which pay pretty good amount of money for the small tasks. And also seem to be good for earning small amount of money. You can also set the custom price on SEOClerk. I can't tell you how much it would earn as there is no fixed number like fiverr or so. But you should experiment as much as possible.
Even though I have never worked on SEOClerks, I know SEOClerks and how it operates. However, never heard of HiveMicro. I did a quick search on Google and found that Hive Micro is actually micro job site, where you earn some money by doing small tasks. Looks like the site can be used via a mobile application.

Asides fiverr, picoworkers, upwork and freelancer are some of the best sites where you can you can use your skill to make money. Picoworkers is good for those that are not very skillful although the pay is very little unlike upwork and fiverr.

There are also many others platform aside fiverr that give you a good gig. You can earn much there than Fiverr. These are aa followings;
Freelancer, up work and web per hour are known to me, there may be some more aside these.

I have never worked on so many sites but i have listened about fiver ,freelancing and upwork sites.I think their response are better than all others sites ,people are earning and taking benifits from this sites and are appreciating on high rank so i will offer to keep working on these sites they will give you better income and you will easily do your work while sitting at home

There are also many others platform aside fiverr that give you a good gig. You can earn much there than Fiverr. These are aa followings;
Freelancer, up work and web per hour are known to me, there may be some more aside these.
web per hour? never heard of this. However, I know People Per Hour. It is similar to upwork where you bid on jobs and work when the contract is granted. However, in order to work on this site, you need to deposit some money. This clause made me stay away from the site. (That was a long time ago, maybe they have changed rules now, I don't know).

I will suggest seockerks, where you can sell gigs just like fiverr and work on jobs just like upwork. There is no minimum withdrawal threshold. However, you will have to be highly skilled to earn on freelance platforms.

This potential can be achieved through this work, whether he wants to work with it, or for every business owner who wants to accomplish certain tasks professionally and brilliantly at an excellent price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back