What's new

Which website offers good gig aside Fiverr

Aside working for Fiverr as a freelance writer, which other platforms pays well like Fiverr as at today
Business and freelancers alike use Fiverr because of its large, competitive community and low-cost work. But for both freelancers and businesses, there is a wide range of Fiverr alternatives out there, including platforms that are more specialized, offer more security, higher quality and more flexibility. Which one is right for you depends entirely on your needs and wants.

Aside working for Fiverr as a freelance writer, which other platforms pays well like Fiverr as at today
This site sounds interesting! Can you tell more about this site, how it works and what kind of online task they offer to pay us such a competitive passive income? I want to make a try but can you tell us how this Fiverr a good online job to work with? Thank you in advance☺️

Try upwork and freelancer,it's the same as fiverr,with less competition,you can also try micro work site like picoworker,raapid worker etc. But accumulating money is not that easy.

I do not really think there are many of them that areas popular and rewarding as Fiverr does. but you can check google and you will see a list of them.

It will be difficult if not impossible to see sites that offer good pay aside from Fiverr. Of course, to work pays well but I doubt if they are many in the category of Fiverr. I am also interested in knowing such sites pay like them.

Freelancer.com pay rate for gig listings is higher than fiverr own type. I find freelancer.com more user friendly than fiverr. You can access freelancer.com with your mobile, but in fiverr you need a desktop to create an account first.

If you have got a very good skill and will be able to compete with a lot of professional freelancers, there are other sites outside fiverr in which you can make a lot of cool cash. Some of this site are freelancer, upwork and Elance.

As time went by and researching more in the forums, apart from Upwork and Freelancer there are also other sites where I have not worked but I have confirmed that they are legitimate, which are copywriting.network, dotwriter, iwriter and Hubpages. These sites are highly recommended with good pay.

On fiverr you earn when someone buys your gig. ON seo clerk you can earn when someone buys your gig. I do not know about other freelancing platform that works just like fiverr.

Fiverr is magnificent, but you'll make money there when you've earned that trust from clients. Freelancer.com is a richnoption too, that rewards you better when you're hired by a client.

Write your reply... Good gig ooh you mean like enough money wow who don't want to make money my brother every body want to make money but I think there are some apps that one earn reward by complete survey

If you want to earn from micro job tasks, you need to try remotask and mturk. mTurk is not available in my location but I am trying my hands on remotasks. This is better than picoworkers, microworkers and rapidworkers.

There are a lot of website that offers such like freelancer and picoworkers this website are really good if actually you have a good skill you can work on it,

There are very many online gig offering platforms out there today that offers a lot more than what youl get from fiverr. You can checkout Upwork, a very close rival to fiverr. There is also people per hour too, another good gig offering site too

Yeah it's true Fiverr is widely known and used there are also some other platforms that pose as competitors like upwork, there is also seoclerks too so you could check them out too yeah

We have so many other sites or platforms one could earn better apart from Fiverr but due to the conditions, we found ourselves in this country we don't have access to those sites that pays well I guess.

There is several simular site like Upworker, Freelancer, Picoworkers, Rapidworkers, Microworkers you get paid to complete micro tasks but rates varies.
I think I have an account on picoworker but it was really complicated, and I found the task too stressful, I was only able to do one task so far, anyways maybe later on I would take my time to study the site well, though my account has been inactive for some time now.

I think I have an account on picoworker but it was really complicated, and I found the task too stressful, I was only able to do one task so far, anyways maybe later on I would take my time to study the site well, though my account has been inactive for some time now.
Because of boring tasks I open picoworkers once every three days and not every day so one day I perform task and two days are break from the repetitive tasks.

Because of boring tasks I open picoworkers once every three days and not every day so one day I perform task and two days are break from the repetitive tasks.
This is a nice concept, I guess I would give it a try as well, because most times their task are repetitive, and in some cases it can be really annoying having to do the same thing over and over again, or not being able to do it because you have done it before.

You can check fourrer and SEOclerks. I am not aware of the latest status about these sites. However, they have been really popular and I believe that you may find some good clients on those sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back