What's new

Which telegram bot is genuine for mining?

I don't really know of the best one for mining but you really have to be careful because some of them after mining and after placing for withdrawal They will ask you for your secret code and other private information, this really shows that they are not the best and should be avoided.

I observed that telegram is fast becoming haven for scammers with different bots for mining. Lots of people have been scammed people's time has been wasted on doing what will never pay off.

Are there genuine bots on the telegram? Do you know of anyone that actually pay?

the only time I used telegram bots was with some airdrops that turned out to be scams in the end. since then I have given up and I have not even entered various bots.

Don't waste your time using any telegram mining bots because they are not reliable they are so many scam activities on telegram even though mine bitcoin getting money rigs if you don't have them you join mining pool sites that are legit.

The only telegram bot which is legit to mine is the Hi dollar bot.
Hi dollar is a new crypto currency which allows you to earn 1 hi dollar everyday through their telegram bot, or Whatsapp or through their official app

Bitcoin mining bots are very common in telegram app, each of them has its own advantage and disadvantages. these are two reliable bots with different methods of mining.

Most of these bots are not reliable for people to use it in mining , telegram has got lots of Scam s and this makes me not to believe anything coming from Telegram.

You just have to be very careful of everything that comes out of telegram. The reason is that telegram is the new meeting point for scammers to rip people off their hard earned money. The telegram bot might be designed to steal place se login details on your phone without you knowing.

I haven't tried many telegram bots so I would be biased to categorize all of them as scam but I do nknkw about goldminung app that claims to be legitimate for mining.

I am very sceptical of telegram bots because most of them are scams. The telegram is a hub for cryptocurrency mining scam. Although, there may be genuine ones but I can't really give information on any one right now.

It is very important to state here that you should be extra careful with telegram bot, because telegram has become the hub of scammers and they hide under the umbrella of this platform to perpetrate lots of illicit activities.

The most well-known Telegram bots for mining include MiningCityBot, BTCMinerbot, and CryptoMiningBot. These bots can assist with mining rig setup, mining performance monitoring, and alerting users to new mining prospects.
I observed that telegram is fast becoming haven for scammers with different bots for mining. Lots of people have been scammed people's time has been wasted on doing what will never pay off.

Are there genuine bots on the telegram? Do you know of anyone that actually pay?

You cannot mine cryptos by using telegram bots. These are scams, programs that are trying to lure people to make an investment and run away with the money. Don't fall into the trap

I remember when i thought that i can earn money from telegram mining bots, and i have shared to many of my friends in order to get coins and joined many telegram channels, but the funny thing is that i never get a single cent from thus site and all of them was a scam sites and i regret the time i wasted on them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back