What's new

Which telegram bot is genuine for mining?

I have actually not seen a lot of bots that pay though. I remember seeing one with a verified payment and I was really glad. It was when I got calmer and realized how much it would as promising to pay for using the bot. This was when reality set in, I realized that it was a waste of time and effort.

I've long lose interest in telegram bots for a very long especially the air drops. I participated in so many air drops through telegram bots by doing many task but at the end of the day I realized it doesn't worth. Some of these are scam while some have very ridiculous value, some are not even tradable and they will be promising you to wait fora particular long time.

My sibling, this is simply a similar inquiry I have been posing to myself as well as other people as respects the genuine airdrops and mining bots on wire, till this second, nothing. I have squandered my energy on message on these tricks, ideally somebody can offer us one with proof in this gathering, I likewise trust the proprietor of wire would take care of these tricks.

Seriously bro I wouldn't lie to you.i dont know of any legit telegram bot,all I have seen and done are all scammers work, and I gave done alot of tasks been ordered by such bots, my telegram was a mess until last week when i uninstalled and downloaded the application again because of my efforts to get a legit boy.i would be happy if anyone has anything different to say.

There are many of them but I have not really used any to mine. The problem is that there are too many of them and then it could be a waste of time. The telegram itself is a platform filled buy scams and hackers looking for victims.

These bots are clearly a scam, designed to trick greedy, gullible and non-tech savvy people. Do not fall for this scam, do not deposit and do not spread. Some of the bots try to appear legitimate by offering "proof" that people has been paid.

Telegram bot is a scam, if you served many people use telegram to convince people about mining. If you locate Luckily see the legit site the money you will end you not even buy you data for a longer period of labour. I want fall into it but I later remove myself because the stress was too much.
Post automatically merged:

Telegram bot is a scam, if you served many people use telegram to convince people about mining. If you locate Luckily see the legit site the money you will end you not even buy you data for a longer period of labour. I want fall into it but I later remove myself because the stress was too much.

I recently tried this telegram bot mining and i withdrawed the amount i have earned and it didn’t ask me to sent a payment to complete the withdrawal and now i am waiting for it to arrive it takes up to 30 business days so it is a matter of time, it may work, it may not, but as long as they don’t ask me for money i will wait for 30 business days.

There are numerous telegram bots for mining, most are fake and most scams people, however there's only one which I've been using for a long time now. And it pays both litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, doge and zcash. Withdrawal goes straight to your wallet.

most of them telegram bot are come across as come because they will ask me to pay a certain amount of money so I can be able to withdraw my mining cryptocurrency,there is one of them that I paid them $10 to widraw my cryptocurrency up till now I have never seen one.

Telegram is the home of scammers. They need to fix this. People are losing their trust in this app.
There are so many mining not that are just there to scam or waste your time. I did one, to reach the limit for withdrawal is even another thing. So far I haven't gone back to it.

I don't really know of anyone, speaking of wasting people's resources and time, I am a victim of such. When once you reach the target, they tell you you can't withdraw until you refer a given number of people to the platform when you don't even have any evidence to proof to the people that they are legit.
Only God knows the amount of data that I have Spain on telegram yes it is yet to be a good fruit I've watch my hand out of anything doing with telegram telegram I've suddenly become a safe haven four thieves and criminals I've learnt my lessons I will not and I repeat I will not succumb to their powwow

Most Telegram bots are clearly a scam, designed to trick greedy, gullible and non-tech savvy people. Do not fall for this scam, do not deposit and do not spread. Some of the botstry to appear legitimate by offering "proof" that people has been paid.
I share the same view as you. A lot of these telegram bots are scams they lure you and if you are not careful, you will be scammed in no time. I can't find myself miming any of those coins via telegram bots.

I may be wrong, but with my experience none are actually legit. Out of 20 one might be legit, thats how rare you can find it. And even the legit ones, what you actually earn is very little

There are no legit crypto miner bots in telegram though there are 1 or more legit bots that pay you crypto for viewing ads such as doge click bot , bch click bot.

Actually I can't really say which one of it is real or genuine beacuse since all this while have been joining alot of groups in telegram been seeing bots up and down performing those functions.

I don't about that but if there are indeed genuine bots for mining then it would be limited in number because the amount of scams has overshadowed and casted a bad image in the platform
Post automatically merged:

I don't about that but if there are indeed genuine bots for mining then it would be limited in number because the amount of scams has overshadowed and casted a bad image in the platform

I have engaged in so many telegram bot but they always end up telling you to send some certain amount of dollars or crypto before you can withdraw your earning which actually makes it a scam

I observed that telegram is fast becoming haven for scammers with different bots for mining. Lots of people have been scammed people's time has been wasted on doing what will never pay off.

Are there genuine bots on the telegram? Do you know of anyone that actually pay?
Despite the scam activities perpetrated in the platform some people are still taking good money to their benefits,there btc and etherium bot that mine,but the pay is quite low.

Personally, I have stopped involving myself in doing telegram bot
tasks because most of them are scam. How would one go through the tedious bot tasks and will not be paid at the end of the day. Scammers get mind. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back