What's new

Which telegram bot is genuine for mining?

Thosynho

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I observed that telegram is fast becoming haven for scammers with different bots for mining. Lots of people have been scammed people's time has been wasted on doing what will never pay off.

Are there genuine bots on the telegram? Do you know of anyone that actually pay?

I observed that telegram is fast becoming haven for scammers with different bots for mining. Lots of people have been scammed people's time has been wasted on doing what will never pay off.

Are there genuine bots on the telegram? Do you know of anyone that actually pay?
I don't really know of anyone, speaking of wasting people's resources and time, I am a victim of such. When once you reach the target, they tell you you can't withdraw until you refer a given number of people to the platform when you don't even have any evidence to proof to the people that they are legit.

My brother, this is the same question i have been asking myself and others as regards the legit airdrops and mining bots on telegram, till this moment, nothing. I have wasted my time on telegram on these scams, hopefully someone can offer us one with evidence in this group, i also hope the owner of telegram would do something about these scams.

I'm not really into telegram bot for mining because most of the review that I have gone through about mining on telegram have given me fact that most of them on telegram are fake. To some extent of you mine they will tell the miner to pay or deposit some money before they can have access to there mining funds which is not good enough

Bitcoin mining bots are very common in telegram app, each of them has its own advantage and disadvantages. these are two reliable bots with different methods of mining.

Bitcoin Mining:
Which works with virtual hardware that you bought on the bot.
Cosmos SHA-256:
Which works only by your multiplication number.
Both of them can produce an exponential amount of Satoshi. In the fist one, the highest hardware can produce 182000 satoshi/hour without you being online. this means you can make 1 Bitcoin per 3 month of working. this is far better than physical mining hardwares on the market.

The answer is simple, there's no genuine mining bot on Telegram because firstly you can't mine on Telegram. Those mining bots we see on Telegram are all fakes. You won't really be able to Mine Crypto without spending a lot of money for equipments and computers.. those bots will just ask for a payment before they " allow" you to withdraw.

I mine too in telegram but even once i didn't received a payment. They will ask you to refer a person like 10 persons but after you finish they will ask you to deposit before you can withdraw. Too good to be true

I am here to also find out if there is any legit mining bot, because I have not find any, the few I tried are not working, the only time I received few litcoin was last week I stumble on a bit that pays 0.0000500 for each referral, but as for mining bot I have not see any legit one.

Telegram oh release telegram. The home of scamming people of their money and time. I really doubt if any of those bot are real. Because what they are offering is ridiculously to good to be true.

Well, the bots I’ll be sharing with you today, don’t pay you for free, rather you need to complete some tasks to get paid. These are 100% legit bots. Also none of these requires investment, you can join for free and get paid. So, here’s the list:

• Doge Click Bot

• BTC Click Bot

• LTC Click Bot

• BCH Click Bot

• ZEC Click Bot

From the above bots you can earn cryptos visiting links, subscribing bots/channels and joining groups on Telegram. Withdraw threshold is comparatively low in all the 5 bots, and payment is sent instantly. You can also spend those to promote your link/channel/group/bot. You get 15% referral commission for the tasks the person you refer and 1% of the amount they spend for ads.

Bitcoin mining bots are regular on telegram, every one of them has its own preferred position and drawbacks. these are two solid bots with various techniques for mining.

Bitcoin Mining:
Which works with virtual equipment that you purchased on the bot.
Universe SHA-256:
Which works simply by your augmentation number.
The two of them can create an outstanding measure of Satoshi. In the clench hand one, the most noteworthy equipment can deliver 182000 satoshi/hour without you being on the web. this implies you can make 1 Bitcoin per multi month of working. this is much better than actual mining fittings available.

I'm searching for any bot that I can use. If you get any please let us know I'm also interested in free coin through any available bot. Telegram is a haven for scammers; if you my telegram list right now you will pity me as it is now filled up and they keep adding you to other time wasting chat group.
Post automatically merged:

I'm searching for any bot that I can use. If you get any please let us know I'm also interested in free coin through any available bot. Telegram is a haven for scammers; if you my telegram list right now you will pity me as it is now filled up and they keep adding you to other time wasting chat group.

Bitcoin mining bots are regular on telegram, every one of them has its own preferred position and drawbacks. these are two solid bots with various techniques for mining.

Bitcoin Mining:
Which works with virtual equipment that you purchased on the bot.
Universe SHA-256:
Which works simply by your augmentation number.
The two of them can create an outstanding measure of Satoshi. In the clench hand one, the most noteworthy equipment can deliver 182000 satoshi/hour without you being on the web. this implies you can make 1 Bitcoin per multi month of working. this is much better than actual mining fittings available.
Wow, so there are actually genuine Bitcoin mining bot on telegram? Lots of people have said there is no genuine Bitcoin or ethereum mining bot on telegram. Please could you please provide the address so that I can search for it and start mining on the telegram? Thanks.

I would also like to know a telegram miming not that pays because mining is one of the links I received to join telegram but I am yet to actually see a bit that pays as at when due since I first joined telegram.

I'm searching for any bot that I can use. If you get any please let us know I'm also interested in free coin through any available bot. Telegram is a haven for scammers. Please kindly provide the address.

There are some that are legit and there are some that are scam and if you need any telegram bot that will earn you som satoshi of cryptocurrency then you must be careful of any investing telegram bot that promise to return hundred percent of your investment within 24 hours, they are scammers.

Most Telegram bots are clearly a scam, designed to trick greedy, gullible and non-tech savvy people. Do not fall for this scam, do not deposit and do not spread. Some of the botstry to appear legitimate by offering "proof" that people has been paid.

Like seriously me going to telegram is just to catch cruise that's all.. All the bot on telegram is man made me and you create the bot so to rip innocent individual, so I will suggest it you're the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money don't download telegram on your mobile phone..
Because if you do you might be tempted to fall victim ...so please stay away from that platform because it full of scammers ... Stay safe and be wise ...
Thanks

I'm not really into telegram bot for mining because most of the review that I have gone through about mining on telegram have given me fact that most of them on telegram are fake. To some extent of you mine they will tell the miner to pay or deposit some money before they can have access to there mining funds which is not good enough.

The amount of money you will get from telegram mining bot is too small compared to the work you will do because I remember the time I work with telegram but I was only paid 0.05 dollars for a full day work I've been doing, it doesn't what it just concentrate here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back