Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Superhero fashion is iconic. If you were a superhero, which character's costume, whether from DC or Marvel, would you want to wear, and why?

Would Black Adam be considered as a hero? I love his suit so much because of the big lightning ⚡ bolt in the front. I have a thing for thunder signs, this is why Zeus is my favourite old mythological god.

Mehn, the outfit of Thor in Avengers Infinity was the best I have seen him in all the Thor movie he's acted. This his costume is the best I would love to wear. Even with his new hammer, it tallied with the costume very well.

I would sincerely like to dress up as Spiderman, as he is a superhero that I like and his costume is quite good at the same time as it is tight and usually looks very good on athletic or somewhat muscular bodies, it is a very nice costume.

Right now probably nothing. As I am a bit overweight and don't know what I'd dress as. I would love to be batman but that's be tough. I would also like to be Spiderman but that would look odd lol. If I lost weight I'd dress up as one or both of those two.

I really don't even know at this point. I am not really into comics or hero stories anymore. I guess if I had to pick one it would probably be Batman just because he wears black and I like his mask.

I really don't even know at this point. I am not really into comics or hero stories anymore. I guess if I had to pick one it would probably be Batman just because he wears black and I like his mask.

Batman is a very cool DC character. The story behind his transition into becoming the Batman is what moves me about his personality.

A lot of guys have acted Batman, who would be your favorite Batman with the best suit?

Right now probably nothing. As I am a bit overweight and don't know what I'd dress as. I would love to be batman but that's be tough. I would also like to be Spiderman but that would look odd lol. If I lost weight I'd dress up as one or both of those two.

Seeing a spiderman that's overweight is definitely going to be eye catchy 😂. It's going to make the news headlines for days. But hey, it's not something that you should be worried about as long as the costume fits well, it's going to look good even if you're overweight.

The Jokers looks good in his costume but he's not regraded as a super hero but a villain. If I will consider wearing one villain's costume, The Joker's costume will be my favourite to go for first.

Batman looks very good especially with the mask. After watching the suit of Bale as Batman, I loved it so much. I heard that there's a new Batman movie that's in production. I know about The Penguin movie that's supposed to be out next year.

Start working on your weight, it might be as a result of being home all day since you're working from home. If you can start working out, it will help burn some fat and lose weight. If someone is overweight, most of their clothes won't size them properly.

The Jokers looks good in his costume but he's not regraded as a super hero but a villain. If I will consider wearing one villain's costume, The Joker's costume will be my favourite to go for first.

I am actually making use of the Joker as my wallpaper right now. He is a very good character in DC with a very high sense of HUMOUR. I wouldn't mind making use of his costume once in a while. I think there was a time I was considering making use of his skin when I was playing Fortnite.

I am actually making use of the Joker as my wallpaper right now. He is a very good character in DC with a very high sense of HUMOUR. I wouldn't mind making use of his costume once in a while. I think there was a time I was considering making use of his skin when I was playing Fortnite.
If you can post your Joker wallpaper, I would love to see it. If it's very good, I'll make use of it too. I've not played Fortnite since 2020. I don't know the game now have The Joker's skin.

If you can post your Joker wallpaper, I would love to see it. If it's very good, I'll make use of it too. I've not played Fortnite since 2020. I don't know the game now have The Joker's skin.

This is the wallpaper of The Joker that I'm using currently. It's like an art of something and that's why I loved it more.

I wouldn't mind wearing that his costume too because it looks so cool.

Screenshot_20231118_162217_One UI Home.jpg

If I had such an opportunity, I know that I would definitely not want to have a suit with a cloak, because it is wildly uncomfortable and I don't understand why almost all superheroes do it. I wish I had a Deadpool costume

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back