Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you get sick with a cough or the cold, do you ever wear a mask when going out? The whole point of a mask is to protect others from your germs. They don't really help you from others. With that being said, I feel it's the right thing to do when going out in public, especially if there is still a possibility that you're sick when you go out.

Yes. And this was a practice I learned even before the pandemic. If I have a cold and need to go to the store or to some other place where I will be in contact with others, I will wear a mask out of deep respect for other people.

Currently, I live alone at home, so I don't need to do this except when my relatives visit me, but when I was a child, I did it because my parents went to work and I have brothers and sisters, so they couldn't all get sick because of me, but I don't it was difficult because I understood that it was protecting them

No, I don't wear a mask when I'm sick, at least not since Covid-19, in my country it's not normal to wear a mask when you're sick although some people do, it's not my case.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back