What's new

Which sports are you into?

I liked floor hockey in high school. Nonetheless, due to my location, ice hockey wasn't available, nor did I ever learn anything about it.

Anyway, other sports I like to play are soccer and baseball. Nonetheless, it's been impossible to play lately as I've been focused on other stuff.

I have been playing football ever since I was a kid. However, with my age now, the amount of times I play continue to reduce. Lol! Maybe it's old age.

True that bothered me at the start on why would they make two different things for basically the same thing, but then I found out it would be way more efficient to have it separated than to have it all in one place, even though it is annoying for us sometimes, it is great for the teams working on them.

Football is a good sport but it commercialized means you are spending much money to assist to match in the stade but at the end of cases players are the only winners of comfort.

Football is my favorite sport and one of my main hobbies, and it's so popular worldwide and a way to bring people together

Basketball is one of my favorite sports. It's entertaining to watch (for the most part) and much more enjoyable to play. I'm not very skilled, but when I play, I give it my best. I put up a lot of effort and despise losing. It's also a fantastic full-body exercise.

Football is my favorite sport and one of my main hobbies, and it's so popular worldwide and a way to bring people together

Do you play it? Is there a club that you are actively supporting? I am a Manchester United fan, for example, and I try to follow most of their matches by watching on TV or streaming them on my mobile device when I am a bit busy not to watch on TV.

My two favorite sports is exercising (Calisthenics) and Running (just outside like everyone).
Running is my favorite when I run I feel like I am on the top of the world and that nothing can stop me I forget all of the bad things in life and I just enjoy a good boost of andrenaline in my veins, I can imagine and think about things while hearing the music and my foot steps it's just out of the world double meaning :).
Calisthenics is something I also really enjoy of it's a good way to stay strong, look muscular and hot, do cool exercises to also impress others, and just have a good time where the only enemy in the story is just you, because we all know that sometimes we don't want to exercise and that's a nice way to create a self dedication in us we have to do it we have to go outside we have to exercise.

I'm not doing much sport lately, due to work and some trips I've done lately, but I quite like to do calisthenics and from time to time some gym, I also like to play football whenever I can, a sport that I still practice also sporadically is ping pong, I love to play ping pong with my brothers whenever I can.

Which sports are you into? For me, I like hockey!

I'm very much into football. I used to play very often but after my knee injury, I stopped playing very often. Manchester United is my favourite team in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back