What's new

Which qualities makes you a successful businessman in real estate?

I would say that success rate is measured from feedback from customers. If the customers are happy with the realtor then that's a success.

I would say that success rate is measured from feedback from customers. If the customers are happy with the realtor then that's a success
Hmmmm meaning customer satisfaction is key when it comes to determining if one is successful or not. What about in a situation where though there are lots of complains form the customers but sales are made, can that still be classified as success?

Hmmmm meaning customer satisfaction is key when it comes to determining if one is successful or not. What about in a situation where though there are lots of complains form the customers but sales are made, can that still be classified as success?
The only measurement of success to me is satisfaction, If there are complaints then that could only means that there is room for improvement, that is based in a wide range of statistics not just a selected few with biased thinking.

The only measurement of success to me is satisfaction, If there are complaints then that could only means that there is room for improvement, that is based in a wide range of statistics not just a selected few with biased thinking.
That's right, it's actually good when people complain, it gives you direction on where to work on and improve yourself, but the problem with most business owners today is that they do not even care about the complaints of others.

That's right, it's actually good when people complain, it gives you direction on where to work on and improve yourself, but the problem with most business owners today is that they do not even care about the complaints of others.
I would say that businesses that do not care about their customers would not thrive like those that do, if we were to check companies that have been existing for long, they usually claim their customers are their core which is why they produce quality goods, receive feedbacks, do advertisements and even promo and giveaway to entice customers.

In order to become a successful real estate business, one should:
Have adequate knowledge of real estate that is know the do's and dont's of real estate
Be able to communicate effectively
Have good relationship with customers.

I would say that businesses that do not care about their customers would not thrive like those that do, if we were to check companies that have been existing for long, they usually claim their customers are their core which is why they produce quality goods, receive feedbacks, do advertisements and even promo and giveaway to entice customers.
That's, satisfied customers are happy customers. Once you are able to satisfy them they would definitely want to come back again and at the same time tell others about your business.

You must be a tough negotiator. you must be able to negotiate every word estate property investment and deals to your own advantage. Your negotiation skills will make it pretty much easier for you to make a lot of money and secure a good property at the right location.

That's, satisfied customers are happy customers. Once you are able to satisfy them they would definitely want to come back again and at the same time tell others about your business.
That's the best form of advertising which never gets old. Word of mouth advertising from delivering quality good or service to customers would definately bring other people.

That's the best form of advertising which never gets old. Word of mouth advertising from delivering quality good or service to customers would definately bring other people.
The major key to start this, is just customer satisfaction. Once a customer is satisfied, they would in turn start telling others about your business and services, referring others to you. Have you ever refered anyone to a business before?

The major key to start this, is just customer satisfaction. Once a customer is satisfied, they would in turn start telling others about your business and services, referring others to you. Have you ever refered anyone to a business before?
We all must have referred someone to a business at some point directly or indirectly. I remember a time when I was excited about a haircut and I wouldn't shut up about it, a friend of a friend eventually became a customer through that.

The quality of your services and what you offer matters.your ability to convince clients should also be a necessity.your honesty and sincerity should always speak for you.learn to be polite in order to manage a network of clients.
That is very true once a business man can not be truthful, there will be no recommendations from his referral customers to other people that wants to patronise him, he make sure he uses high quality standard products in construction also.

We all must have referred someone to a business at some point directly or indirectly. I remember a time when I was excited about a haircut and I wouldn't shut up about it, a friend of a friend eventually became a customer through that.
Haha that's right I can relate to that. Some few months back I can remember my brother in law came for a visit and I just recently cut my hair. He was also in need of a cut and was looking for where to cut his hair so I referred him to where I usually cut mine.

Haha that's right I can relate to that. Some few months back I can remember my brother in law came for a visit and I just recently cut my hair. He was also in need of a cut and was looking for where to cut his hair so I referred him to where I usually cut mine.
See? Power of referral. And there's a whole lot more of referring that we are not even aware of most times we just tell someone about a good product or service and we never know.

See? Power of referral. And there's a whole lot more of referring that we are not even aware of most times we just tell someone about a good product or service and we never know.
Very true, not only in business but in most of our daily activities as well, when someone comes with a problem they cannot solve, most times we refer them to someone we know can help them sort it out, cause we has seen that person offer the same service to someone before.

Very true, not only in business but in most of our daily activities as well, when someone comes with a problem they cannot solve, most times we refer them to someone we know can help them sort it out, cause we has seen that person offer the same service to someone before.
Then that would mean that we live in a world of referral, we tend to refer in almost all activities that we do no wonder network marketing companies capitilize in referring to earn

Then that would mean that we live in a world of referral, we tend to refer in almost all activities that we do no wonder network marketing companies capitilize in referring to earn
You got it, networking marketing has to do with connecting to people and using them to grow one another, this is what we do on a daily basis, we connect with various persons and with the help of the next person we grow.

You got it, networking marketing has to do with connecting to people and using them to grow one another, this is what we do on a daily basis, we connect with various persons and with the help of the next person we grow.
Yeah, we connect with people everywhere we go just like what networking tends to build on, refer through the connect and earn, have you done networking before

Yeah, we connect with people everywhere we go just like what networking tends to build on, refer through the connect and earn, have you done networking before
Yes I have tried some before in the past and I am currently even into one but when it comes to referring, that is one of my weakest point, I totally suck at referring people, which is why I don't usually go into networking much.

Yes I have tried some before in the past and I am currently even into one but when it comes to referring, that is one of my weakest point, I totally suck at referring people, which is why I don't usually go into networking much.
Then I do not see the need for you to continue network marketing since you do not refer a lot you could instead try other auto referral stuff like video mine auto referral groups.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back