What's new

Which programming language would you choose to start with?

I believe java is the easiest of them all. I would recommend you start from the easiest and progress to the toughest. Take your time, don't be on a rush

Yeah - I think that Java is a very good and easy one to start out with but the major challenge right now is that I don't think that a lot of people were still making use of Java software application which makes it not that useful now.

I have been seeing Python in other forums although to be honest I have not touched on that and it is alien to me. Maybe I will go for Java and Java script because that is the backbone of the app when you do the coding. Until now I am interested in learning how to make an app that is why I am always on the lookout for some learning on that topic. When I was learning HTML I thought it was the big time in the internet coding but now we know that it is not.

It's advisable to start with C and C++. But due to timing restrictions would advise people to directly dive into python. With more and more IoT devices dominating the market. Feel that Python would create a greater impact in the future.

I would personally choose to start with something that is very small and limited in its application such as matlab and then you can move your way up to python and so forth.

Best programming language for beginners:
  • If you’re looking for something easy: Python
  • If you want a solid foundation to make you a master developer: C
  • If you’re looking for a job or want to make mobile apps: Java
  • If you want to try front-end development: Javascript
  • If you’re programming for your startup’s website: Ruby

Start with HTML and CSS. That will take you far. I think everyone needs to know those in 2023, and knowledge of them will save you much pain and suffering, and land you jobs. You can expand this into PHP and JavaScript if you like.

I started using Java, but that is horrendously out of date now. I would recommend learning C and C# if you want to go into application development for computers. Then you will be able to appreciate the compressed ease of Python.

In my choice I would choose java.It's easier to read and write, especially for beginners like me. It's also super versatile, working for mobile apps, web, and big business software. The best part? Java can run on lots of different computers, so it's like a universal language for tech. Plus, there's a huge community to help me learn and solve problems

I started with Visual Basic because it was what was taught in my introductory class in high school (a long time ago). That has taken me far, I would say, at least for the amateur programmer that I am. I've used it to code a bunch of small workflow macros in MS Office, which has helped with automating tasks at work. Knowing and applying VB for MS Office is a good way to impress colleagues. It seems like knowing how to ask ChatGPT to code something for you might be the next frontier (automating the automation, so to speak)...I look forward to being able to do something like that at some point.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back