What's new

Which programming language would you choose to start with?

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would strongly advice beginners to start programing with java or c#. Python would be another option but its off-rule syntax can be troublesome. The use of indentation to define scope and block instead of the usual curly brace. Also its object oriented programs have some flows( not technically but synyatically), especially encapsulating of data with an underscore.
Also, python is not strongly typed as java and c# because it is dynamically typed unlike Java which is statically typed. This can lead to problems in code maintenance by other developers.

i personally started with algorithms, then visual basic and after that Python, then i'm learning C#, because visual basic isn't in that much of demand like before, went from the easiest possible and increase the learning rate

Python is constantly suggested in case you're searching for a simple and even fun programming language to learn first. As opposed to hopping into severe linguistic structure rules, Python peruses like English and is easy to comprehend for somebody who's new to programming. This permits you to acquire a fundamental information on coding rehearses without fixating on more modest subtleties that are regularly significant in other languages.Python additionally is ideal for web improvement, realistic UIs (GUIs), and programming advancement. Truth be told, it was utilized to construct Instagram, YouTube and Spotify, so it's plainly popular among managers notwithstanding having a quicker onboarding.

I would strongly advice beginners to start programing with java or c#. Python would be another option but its off-rule syntax can be troublesome. The use of indentation to define scope and block instead of the usual curly brace. Also its object oriented programs have some flows( not technically but synyatically), especially encapsulating of data with an underscore.
Also, python is not strongly typed as java and c# because it is dynamically typed unlike Java which is statically typed. This can lead to problems in code maintenance by other developers.
Thank you very much for this wonderful information shared up there. I once thought about starting with C++ when I was in university but the guy I talked to really discouraged me about programming. With this your thread, I think I'll give Java a trial now. thanks once again, OP.

Most programmers would agree that high-level scripting languages are relatively easy to learn. JavaScript falls into this category, along with Python and Ruby. Even though universities still teach languages like Java and C++ as first languages, they're considerably harder to learn

If I wanted to learn a programming language I would start with python. They say that python is a very good programming language to learn and most beginners like to start with python because it is highly recommended.

I have been seeing Python in other forums although to be honest I have not touched on that and it is alien to me. Maybe I will go for Java and Java script because that is the backbone of the app when you do the coding. Until now I am interested in learning how to make an app that is why I am always on the lookout for some learning on that topic. When I was learning HTML I thought it was the big time in the internet coding but now we know that it is not.

If you want to start a programming to learn then you have to choose the the very basic things about it like GW- basic has much advantages for the beginners and they can easily learn programming from GW basic .

I think its better to start with c# or java, since these two are easy to understand. Although its not that easy as you think, but I guess by starting these two will gives you a strong foundation of the basics .

Well, I think I'll start with Python and Ruby as they're fast to learn when starting and are well established as easiest programming languages for beginners due to their simple and readable syntax. Java, C, C++, and JavaScript are also recommended due to their widespread use and tons of support material. Learning programming isn't an easy task.

One of the most popular languages in the world, Java has stood the test of time. It offers a number of features startups can appreciate, including scalability, usability, automatic garbage collection, and the ability to run on any operating system. It's also open-source.

I wish i could learn java, but it was too volatile for me when I ventured into it.
I kept working with visual basics till I left programming totally.

A lot of people who have ventured into programming usually come out regretting it because of the choice which they made. Programming is more of what you want to achieve than just learning a particular language. Naturally, I would lobe to be a cross platform developer but I want to learn to develop native apps first so the first thing I would do is to learn kotlin and swift before I learn dart. If I wanted web development, then I would have opted for HTML, CSS and JavaScript instead.

It depend on the stack your going into. Like me am into frontend. At first I learned about the Mark up language (html) and CSS. Then I started with JavaScript as my first programming language. You can start with any other language depending on the stack your going into

While html is not a programming language in itself, it is a good place to start from. Here you would be introduced to basic programming and with html under your bet web development would be more straightforward. Then you move to programs like Python or Ruby as they are proper languages but easier to learn. You can round up with C++ or Java if you want to be more rounded or you can focus on one of the two.
Post automatically merged:

While html is not a programming language in itself, it is a good place to start from. Here you would be introduced to basic programming and with html under your bet web development would be more straightforward. Then you move to programs like Python or Ruby as they are proper languages but easier to learn. You can round up with C++ or Java if you want to be more grounded or you can focus on one of the two.

Thanks for the information. Actual for anyone willing to learn programming should first as himself or herself this question, am I actually ready for this? Then he or she should go for a good programming language or at least have a developer to put him through. But before this, he should do some coding with HTML and CSS to aid his/her coding skill.

HTML, CSS and Javascript are the basic programming language that I would be willing to learn right now if I had the opportunity to start learning it by myself but I'm going to see how possible it is that I will learn it online.

I believe java is the easiest of them all. I would recommend you start from the easiest and progress to the toughest. Take your time, don't be on a rush

When starting out as a programmer there are a number of programs one could start with that would pave the way, I would recommend Java for a beginner, it's not that complicated too

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back