What's new

Which Programming Language is the most difficult to learn

Well, one man's food is another man's poison. A piece of cake for you may not be the same for me. I found python difficult, I know right? It's too lonnnnng

Python is one of the easiest, if not the easiest language to learn. I understand that you might find it a bit technical because of the way the code is structured. But overall I think it is by far the easiest.
Almost all programming languages are technical. But if I am to give my opinion,I think Python language is more technical compared to other. The rest we have c++, Java. Although they have different functions.
Post automatically merged:

Almost all programming languages are technical. But if I am to give my opinion,I think Python language is more technical compared to other. The rest we have c++, Java. Although they have different functions.

There are many difficult programming languages like phyton, PHP, c++ etc but I think Java is the most difficult to learn, it is very different from the rest, I didn't know much about Java but the little I know shows me that it is the most difficult programming language to learn.

Nothing is difficult to learn when you put your heart and soul into it. Java can be challenging, but when you start to practice it becomes easier. Practice makes progress. You get better every day. And by continued efforts, one day you would become an expert in your domain.

Which programming language is the most difficult to learn and why do you think so?
What kind of challenges did you face while trying to learn it and how did you overcome it?
I am not sure about which would be the most difficult however i would suspect that it would be python or c++ as the language because to me those look to be quite complicated.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back