Which Programming Language is the most difficult to learn

Erik4150

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which programming language is the most difficult to learn and why do you think so?
What kind of challenges did you face while trying to learn it and how did you overcome it?

C++ is the most difficult language for students to master, mostly because they have to think much. We don't claim that C# is easy, or Java is easy, but in comparison, they are easy. ... In Java/C# you have automatic memory management out of the box so you don't have to worry about memory deallocation ever.

Though which programming language is most difficult is going to be different for everyone, I found java to be quite difficult. I couldn't understand the OOP concept clearly, so I'll say C++ and java.

It all depends of your skill as all language is easy and all can be difficult. It is only your approach which make it hard or easy and also depends on how you practice it as once you use it again and again it can be easy.

I don't think it's a matter of being difficult because in terms of difficulties it varies among people. It's a matter of comparison to another, but I think C++ is more difficult than a few others I've seen.

Brainfuck:
As the name suggests, this language is really complicated and coding in this language is really difficult. It was created in 1993 by Urban Muller and the main purpose to create this language was to write minimal lines of code. This language operates in an array of memory cells and there are only 8 commands defined in this language to write any program.

Brainfuck:
As the name suggests, this language is really complicated and coding in this language is really difficult. It was created in 1993 by Urban Muller and the main purpose to create this language was to write minimal lines of code. This language operates in an array of memory cells and there are only 8 commands defined in this language to write any program.
I'm really busy hearing about this programming language for the first time. Anyway I'm not a program although I know how to design web using html, css, Java script. This is my first time hearing of this

Which programming language is the most difficult to learn and why do you think so?
What kind of challenges did you face while trying to learn it and how did you overcome it?
For me I think it's java.
Chaiii, it seems to me it is an advanced form of machine language.

My challenge is, the more i learnt the more it evaporates.
I just concluded it wasn't just for me.

Yeah i did a couple of project with visual basics 6.

There are many difficult programming languages like phyton, PHP, c++ etc but I think Java is the most difficult to learn, it is very different from the rest, I didn't know much about Java but the little I know shows me that it is the most difficult programming language to learn
Post automatically merged:

There are many difficult programming languages like phyton, PHP, c++ etc but I think Java is the most difficult to learn, it is very different from the rest, I didn't know much about Java but the little I know shows me that it is the most difficult programming language to learn

everyone has a specific programming language that he thinks it's hard to learn, me personally think it's C++, some other people think it's C or even C# (even if it's easy) and some other people think it's Javascript

C++ is the most difficult language to learn since students have to think a lot. A lot. A lot. I'm not saying C# is simple or Java is easy, but it's easy in contrast, yea. You automatically control the memory from the box with Java/C# so you can never worry about storage allocation.

Almost all programming languages are technical. But if I am to give my opinion,I think Python language is more technical compared to other. The rest we have c++, Java. Although they have different functions.
Post automatically merged:

Almost all programming languages are technical. But if I am to give my opinion,I think Python language is more technical compared to other. The rest we have c++, Java. Although they have different functions.

Concerning which programming language is the most difficult to learn. well, am not a fan of programming though i can still consider html and CSS because I find them quite easy compared other programming languages. Python is good for a start because i have people around that advise that python is good to start with. The hardest of most difficult should be C++

This language was introduced by Ben Olmstead in 1998 and the amazing fact is that it took almost two years to write the first program so you can imagine the complexity of this language. Coding in this language looks like garbage or malfunction and it is said to be that Ben Olmstead has never written a single program in this language. Malbolge is a public domain esoteric programming language and considered as one of the hardest programming languages in the world.

Cow
We know that the name of this language sounds a funny name for you but it is actually a programming language This language consists of 12 instructions and the funniest thing about this language is the keyword ‘moo’ (sound of a cow) or it’s variations used in this language. Writing any other character or word considered as a comment in this language. It was based on the language used in Turing Machine.

I'm not into programming, but a little research I did shows that C++ is the hardest language for students to master, mostly because they have to think much. Really much.
Another hard programing language is known asMalbolge. It was created by Ben Olmstead in 1998, and considered to be one of the hardest programming language. After invention of this language, it took almost 2 years to write first program using it.

I think this question is usually between the two high end language of C++ or Java. The crazy part of it all is that it seem quite easy on the surface until you actually start it. It's then you will know you are dealing with two monsters of a language, they way they are structured is the biggest problem here. Algorithm upon algorithm to understand and memorize it becomes very easy to give up the learning process.

C++ and Java is the most difficult programming language for students. But i think Malbolge is the much difficult language. It was created by Ben Olmstead in 1998, and considered to be one of the hardest programming language.

Hard programming languages
  1. C++ C++, an extension of C—which we said was an easy language to learn—is a general-purpose programming language. ...
  2. Prolog. ...
  3. LISP. ...
  4. Haskell. ...
  5. Malbolge.

I myself just started learning programming with the guide of some Android app and some course I bought off udemy,I just started with HTML so till I get there

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back