What's new

Which paid to post platforms has paid you the most?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The first paid to post platform I ever joined was Trendri and it has paid me the most. I joined Trendri in October 2022 and since then, it has paid me up to 30 times. The last payment was yesterday.

Which site has paid you the most?

I haven't counted like that but I feel its beer money forum in the past and now its Referral Index forum, forum coin and even post bucks.

I have calculated and at top is Referral Index forum because of their prompt payment and second is forum coin.

The best earning platform is Bizdustry and also RIF on the top of the list. Trendri requires to post a lot of content for same value of money means 50 words for 0.02 $ that you earn on one post of 30 words on Bizdustry or two posts of 60 words on Referral Index Forum.

It would come as a surprise to many. Mylot has paid me the most. Many feel that it's not a good site to earn. And they have their own logic for that. I earned more than 200 dollars from there. Maybe because that's the site I have visited the most.

There was a time when I was making around $100 from Postloop every month. Postloop was a post exchange site where I was approved for posting on over 20 forums.

I still can stay that its beer money forum because earlier on I used to earn really good from that forum but these days I barely earn few cents daily

The best time to earn from a website is when it's new like what's happening on Lumoxchange forum as now they have increased the posts from 3 threads to 5 threads and 5 comments and could be planning to add a daily cap.

I still can stay that its beer money forum because earlier on I used to earn really good from that forum but these days I barely earn few cents daily
I find it tough and challenging to post on BMF. And the threshold to be paid through PayPal is very high. I wonder if I would ever be able to make to that amount.

I find it tough and challenging to post on BMF. And the threshold to be paid through PayPal is very high. I wonder if I would ever be able to make to that amount.
I know how you are feeling because I have experienced these things in the past when I was not interested in any other payment gateway

The site that I have benefitted from the most is Trendri and referral index forum. The sites has paid me multiple times. And I am still active on them.

I can say its Referral index forum for me as they have helped me earn decent money and I am blessed to have joined that website

I can say its Referral index forum for me as they have helped me earn decent money and I am blessed to have joined that website
The last time you cashed out 190 plus dollars and you didn't even care to do giveaway. I respect your efforts and I hope to reach that level one day.

LOL Why would I do a giveaway, it was my hard-earned money and I have earned that so no reason to start some giveaway

LOL Why would I do a giveaway, it was my hard-earned money and I have earned that so no reason to start some giveaway
If you do a giveaway to your loyal fans, they would have been very happy. I think RIF is paying people very much. The payment proofs there are always more than $10.

I haven't counted like that but I feel its beer money forum in the past and now its Referral Index forum, forum coin and even post bucks.
Referral index forum is also the forum that has paid me the highest money that I have made

RIF has helped me a lot because there was a time when I was satisfied with earning $5 or $10 in a month and now I am looking forward to earn more

RIF has helped me a lot because there was a time when I was satisfied with earning $5 or $10 in a month and now I am looking forward to earn more
That is possible. Just make sure that you always visit the website to post whenever you are free

Its about our mindset and I have to give credit to different websites that were paying that time even though they scammed but they helped me to get more interested in online earnings

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back