What's new

Which online freelancing websites are paying you in crypto?

If there is a place that need to be extra cautious of , it is most of the online platforms because the cyber criminals used online as a safe haven to rip people off their hard earned money.
I truly agree with you, and it is true that alot have been scammed and defrauded online due to some negligence from their part as individuals.
That is why it is always good to protect your privacy and secrets.

Likewise I, I don't really know much about freelancing, but I believe if you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a substantial amount of money on freelancing.
In as much as one has the necessary knowledge and skills about making money as a freelancer, he can earn allot of money from it, is just that it's a very big task.

Likewise I, I don't really know much about freelancing, but I believe if you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a substantial amount of money on freelancing.
what you are doing on this platform is freelancing. You are actually offering a service in order to get paid and that is what freelancers do. But there are some specific websites like Fiverr and upwork.

The truth is that I don't really like anything that has to with freelancing, I have a good reason for saying that, you can earn a considerable amount of money by freelancing jobs but they are not a good idea for me to earn money.
I am not earning money through any freelancing website because I don't think so it is called suitable to you to earn money from dad freelancing website because that cost too much low to you which is just time wasting but some of my friends are working at Fiverr.com to earn money by freelancing but they are just passing their days and wasting their time because this is not good platform to earn money online.

Yes you're right, I believe this is one of the best idea I have seen so far here, in other not to be victim of falling in the hands of scammers one has to do some research.
If you do a good research I don't think there a way you can fall for a scamming platform, we have lots of them, there's a one called river ranch that platform is a big scam.

If you do a good research I don't think there a way you can fall for a scamming platform, we have lots of them, there's a one called river ranch that platform is a big scam.
Yes you're right by saying this. In other to be free from scammers it is expected of one to do necessary research about the specific site to know more about how it goes.

Research is always needed before you venture into any platform. I will never advise a newbie to invest in any online platform that promises to give certain percentage everyday. Most of them are scam.

It is practically impossible for you to make money on freelancing sites if you do not have a skill to showcase.
The first thing that will guarantee your financial freedom is the skill acquisition.

Online freelancing websites that pays in crypto currency is about ninety percent and they have been paying in crypto currency since crypto currency has been the mode of payment online nowadays .

There are very few freelancing sites that actually pay in cryptocurrencies. There is a site known as Picoworkers that pay in Litecoin for completing tasks, but the amount of money they pay is low.

There are very few freelancing sites that actually pay in cryptocurrencies. There is a site known as Picoworkers that pay in Litecoin for completing tasks, but the amount of money they pay is low.
The name of this website has changed to sproutgigs and it is true that it pay in litecoin because I have made withdrawals on the platform on so many occasions.

It is necessary to look for a less competitive skill so that you can quickly make money online.
Which less competitive skills can you recommend?

I think that online writing is the least competitive if you ask me, despite being quite highly saturated, it is much easier to make money once you start getting projects.

Learning a skill is always the key to financial freedom, if you want to be free financially you definitely need to have different ways to earn money, it doesn't matter if it's online or offline.
Actually it will be very difficult for you to earned anything meaningful online without a particular skill and I believe either reading and writing is Al's a skills that can help you earned online.

It is practically impossible for you to make money on freelancing sites if you do not have a skill to showcase.
The first thing that will guarantee your financial freedom is the skill acquisition.
That's true, if you don't have a skill online there's no way you can earn money on freelancing website, if you don't have a good skill there's no way you can earn money.

This is a big turn off for everyone, big websites like Upwork and Freelancer don't have crypto currency payment methods, they should try to use it, if so they could have more users.
Proffer solutions for the inadequacy.

This is a big turn off for everyone, big websites like Upwork and Freelancer don't have crypto currency payment methods, they should try to use it, if so they could have more users.
Proffer solutions for the inadequacy.
Cryptocurrency is becoming a very popular payment gateways that must be used by most of the websites including the freelancing sites. So many people now use cryptocurrency to receive payment online because PayPal used by most of these websites is not available globally.

I don't think it is practically impossible for you to make money of freelancing website if you don't have a skill. There are some people who do not have skills but the act as middlemen between clients and freelancers and they make commissions at the end of the day.

All the freelance platforms I know are interested to pay its members with PayPal and payoneer. I don't know of cryptocurrency as a payment method in any freelance platform.

I don't think it is practically impossible for you to make money of freelancing website if you don't have a skill. There are some people who do not have skills but the act as middlemen between clients and freelancers and they make commissions at the end of the day.
All the freelance platforms I know are interested to pay its members with PayPal and payoneer. I don't know of cryptocurrency as a payment method in any freelance platform.
I think as time goes on a lot of freelancing platform that pays in cryptocurrencies will actually come up. The cryptocurrency adoption is increasing every day.

Yeah exactly, if you want to earn money online the best advice I can give to you, is for you to have a good skills set, if you have a good skills set and also do the needful I believe you'll earn money online.
Yes I totally agree with you that if you have good skills or techniques of freelancing then you will earn handsome amount of money. And about 5% freelancing websites are paying through cryptocurrency and that is good mode of transfer money to freelancers. But a lot of websites are paying through paper pioneer that is more good for them to receive money.

I don't really know any freelacing platform that pay in crypto. The best thing to do if you're having problem in withdrawing your fund from any of the freelacing platform is to contact them and explain your case to them. I'm very sure that they'll gladly help you. On the other hand, payoneer is available all over the world and everything about it is simple.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back