What's new

Which one is more lucrative between Bungalows and Decking houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A properties in short supply which hold their value - and that's where the bungalow comes into its own. ... But bungalows are more expensive to build and cost more per square foot than two-storey dwellings with the same number of bedrooms

For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?
Decking houses is more profitable because you will more people to occupy the place which in turn will bring more money. However, building a decking house is very expensive and it's not something you can jump into when you don't have much.

Both are lucrative in my opinion. Why choosing among the two if you can build those two at the same time and make them profitable. It actually depends on incoming customers taste.

I think decking is more lucrative due to the fact that you can still build another apartment on top, so as to increase your earning, that is if you want to use it for business purposes, but on bungalow you don't have the opportunity to build another apartment so all you have to do is to start from scratch.

Decking houses is more profitable because you will more people to occupy the place which in turn will bring more money. However, building a decking house is very expensive and it's not something you can jump into when you don't have much.
Exactly, some decking building are 4 to 5 decking flats which means more than one person living in the house. Where I was born, we had 12 flats in the whole compound. So, you can imagine the amount of money the landlord was making from house rent in a month.

In a personal view, I will say bungalows. Reasons being that bungalows are easier to construct. I do not mean that it's not expensive. Both takes money to accomplish but decking a building a times will take as much money as it will be used to construct a bungalow half way. The time they require to complete is also different. You can also get your capital back faster with bungalows and there's time to build more bungalows than decking.

both bungalow and decking out are profitable,it all depends on how much you are able to afford fir the house construction at that period.it all depends on firm structure and efficient house facilities.it is better to build a well developed solid bungalow than going for a less solid decking house due to the income you want to realise.

Concerning which is preferable between a bungalow and a decking house. Well, I believe the two are actually nice, it depends on the location of the area, and how well individual furnishes the house. A very well solid bungalow will be preferable to me than decking

bungalow and decking houses are both profitable it now only depends on if you have the capital to support the decking or the bungalow so it's all depend on your capital

As for more bungalow is less expensive and it consume more space while decking consume less space is space economic it give space for more rooms and is strong

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate? Decking houses is more profitable because you will more people to occupy the place which in turn will bring more money.

I think decking houses would be more lucrative than bungalows because you would be having more apartments with a decking houses than a bungalow and you get to collect more money if you are renting the other apartments out to people.although a decked house would cost more in building than a bungalow but it is sure rewarding.

both bungalow and decking out are profitable,it all depends on how much you are able to afford fir the house construction at that period.it all depends on firm structure and efficient house facilities.it is better to build a well developed solid bungalow than going for a less solid decking house due to the income you want to realise

For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?
According to my opinion real state business is one of the most profitable and lucrative business and creating Bungalows houses is more profitable than making just decking houses. Your profit rate depend upon the type of Constructions and facilities in bungalow houses that you build.

Both bungalow and decking out are profitable,it all depends on how much you are able to afford for the house construction at that period. A decking house gives you the chance to make most out of your landed property on which you build a house on.

It depends on some factors like the environment you are in, the people in that environment, what type of real estate properties are present in that environment, all this will guide you to know the exact type of property that will be suitable for that environment.

If a person start real estate work. I think decking house is more lucrative than bungalow. Because bungalow has many expenses rather than decking house. And nowadays everyone can't afford too much expenses.

Bungalows and decking houses can be very good and profitable investments. If you have the capital you can build a decking house but if your capital is not enough you can settle for a bungalow. Both of them will turn in good profits if managed well.

prefer bungalow to decking house. Not many people like climbing stairs case which it is usually feature of a decking house. And besides, if you build bungalow, you can decorate too your taste unlike decking.
prefer bungalow to decking house. Not many people like climbing stairs case which it is usually feature of a decking house. And besides, if you build bungalow, you can decorate too your taste unlike decking.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate? Decking houses is more profitable because you will more people to occupy the place which in turn will bring more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back