What's new

Which one is more lucrative between Bungalows and Decking houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?

both bungalow and decking out are profitable,it all depends on how much you are able to afford fir the house construction at that period.it all depends on firm structure and efficient house facilities.it is better to build a well developed solid bungalow than going for a less solid decking house due to the income you want to realise

In a challenging market, it's properties in short supply which hold their value - and that's where the bungalow comes into its own. ... But bungalows are more expensive to build and cost more per square foot than two-storey dwellings with the same number of bedrooms.

I prefer bungalow to decking house. Not many people like climbing stairs case which it is usually feature of a decking house. And besides, if you build bungalow, you can decorate too your taste unlike decking.

They all have their advantages and also their disadvantages which must be carefully evaluated. First could be determining what the reason for the building is in the first place. It could be residential to be rented out or it could also be for a complex for shops.

I think decking house will yield more profit than bungalow because their will be many rooms in a decking house than bungalow and many rooms means many money.

@Heatman when looking at the business side Decking buildings are better compares to Bungalow which end product looks more residential. Although, decking house projects involves more capital.

If you are just starting out and a civil engineer and contractor I think decking is the most profitable when compared to bungalow because of you aim to deck a building it's just as if you are building two houses and it will definitely gulp another money and that will be a gain on another level for you if you are getting the contract on a normal basis

If you have the capital available for the construction and future sales of the bungalows, it is good because the invested profits will be compensated. Now I think that the farms are more commercial since they are cheaper and therefore you could build several of these and the sales will be easier.

Lol. I don't think one is more lucrative than the other. I think you should build whatever is best suited to your budget, one Is for the sure the cost and expenses that it will take to build whichever one of them is going to be different.

Decking houses are more lucrative because you get extra rooms that are on top that can be rented, but you tend to spend more in the construction process, though there are people who don't like making use of stair case no matter how small.

If you mean by decking house is the house that has a 2nd or even 3rd floor then I would prefer that kind of house when talking of profitability. However, maintaining a 2-story house is more expansive than maintaining a bungalow. But in selling the bungalow is easier to sell especially when the buyer is senior citizen who hates climbing stairs. If you are new in the real estate business then my suggestion is for you to start with bungalow particularly the 2-bedroom bungalow.

The both bungalow and decking are profitable, but depending on how much you have to afford for that moment, decking houses are more lucrative because it has extra rooms that are on top that can be rented.

I think decking house will yield more profit than bungalow because their will be many rooms in a decking house than bungalow and many rooms means many money.
I like decking house more

As for me, I just found myself not liking decking house but rather I so much love bungalows and duplexes. This is so because this are my likes and I don't think that I will build any other house aside one of the two.

For someone who's new to real estate business, knowing the best projects to start out with would go a long way in determining his success in the future.

Between projects on bungalow houses and decking houses, which one would be more lucrative for a beginner in real estate?
of course Banglaw are more profitable but if you will focus on architecture designing and interior designing the people who are richest can purchase on highest amount if you are design of Bangla is very good you can get a lot of profit from it.

I think the decking house will be better and better than the bungalow and it also has a lot of rooms which gives more profit and money and I think it will be better and better for you to choose it. Should be so that maximum benefit and profit can be made.

A decking house gives you the chance to make most out of your landed property on which you build a house on. you have more spaces to rent out and then make more money with just a property. You can build a condo with your deck house and rent out all the apartment. Bungalow on the other hand, lyrics the amount of rent you can end with your real estate property.

I think the decking house will be better and better than the bungalow and it also has a lot of rooms which gives more profit and money and I think it will be better and better for you to choose it. Should be so that maximum benefit and profit can be made.

There are some states where I have been to and you hardly see a decking building. All they have in the state are only bungalow houses, so if you build decking houses there, it would be very rare to find who will be interested in living in the house.

Obviously storey buildings are expensive, lucrative and profitable than bungalows. A storey building is a building with more than two floors connected together with a linking system either staircase or elevator. Bungalow has only a floor and no connecting structure. With all the stated features, I beleive cost of construction is justified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back