What's new

Which is the most difficult paid to post forum you have worked with?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people find it difficult to work on some paid to post platforms. One of the platforms that I found it very hard to work on was insured forum.

I only cashed out once from that forum but it took me considerable time and efforts to come up with good posts, given the fact that insurance is a very unpopular niche.

I wanted to join the Insured forum but they already stopped PTP and even heard that they are planning to sell it and as for tough I find RIF a little tough because of the default dark theme on the website

I won't say it was difficult but it was confusing and it happened when I joined read.cash so I didn't earned even a penny from the website.

I still find it tough to post on Referral Index forum as I find the dark theme a little weird and haven't found any way to correct it

I still find it tough to post on Referral Index forum as I find the dark theme a little weird and haven't found any way to correct it
The dark theme is suitable to some members while I do not like the white theme as it seems to me a little obvious.

Beer money forum is still the tough because most users don't like when they are warned for their posts

I have been a member of Beer Money Forum and never for once have I been warned for any post. I try my best to stay on topic and contribute positively. There is no site that I have difficulty working on. Just that paid to post forums takes a lot of time.
Beer money forum is still the tough because most users don't like when they are warned for their posts

I was also not warned but I know others were warned so you better stay careful and aware of your actions on the website

I frequently heard about users being banned on Beer Forum, even the users who have established reputation on other sites

Difficult is not the word for but users find beer money forum hard as admin do penalize users if they don't follow rules

I wanted to join the Insured forum but they already stopped PTP and even heard that they are planning to sell it and as for tough I find RIF a little tough because of the default dark theme on the website
I don't even think any forum is tough for me. I am used to pressing my phone and that is why I see making money on forums fun instead of difficult.

It's good that you find it easier but everyone has a different way to look at it and most say BMF is tough and you are not part of that website.

A forum isn't hard if we only follow the rules and regulations. We can also ask help our referrer if find it difficult the first time you joined.

I sometimes find RIF tough as it loads so slow and even Post bucks as even now it's not moving as briskly as I would have liked

I sometimes find RIF tough as it loads so slow and even Post bucks as even now it's not moving as briskly as I would have liked
It's Rif it's load very slow on mobile I think the admin need to change the script post buck is okay I don't know why you are complaining

I am not sure if what is the reason but there are times when it works fine so it may not be the fault of the script and could be our net connection

Honestly, Post bucks is the most difficult site to work on. That's because there are not enough topics to post on. And also, engagement is low.

There are none in which there are serious errors, but I think the one that costs me the most is RIF, since there are many people there who leave content that does not contribute much and it is difficult for me to find someone to respond to.

Well, I find it really hard to earn on RIF. They have increased the word limit in order to get paid. I hope they decrease it. It may have had discouraged many people to work in there.
I am not sure if what is the reason but there are times when it works fine so it may not be the fault of the script and could be our net connection

Well, I find it really hard to earn on RIF. They have increased the word limit in order to get paid. I hope they decrease it. It may have had discouraged many people to work in there.
The word count on RIF is not supposed to be a problem. A good quality post should be up to 30 words. Or you just want to come and thank the poster for such a good post?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back