What's new

Which is the best and easiest way to invest?

The best way you can start to invest is to invest in crypto currency if you have the experience before investing your money on it, you also get information about investment before going into it.

It's still a learning process. The professionals too are still learning and that's the basic truth. As continue to trade , you will be exposed to different strategies. I learnt forex at seminar.
Why don't you have interest in crypto. A lot of people have interest in cryptocurrency , I consider it to be among one of the best form of trading. Forex is somehow risky to my liking as others has said.

There are so many ways to which one can be able to take advantage of investment and it is even more easier with the coming of recent technologies. Third-party applications like robinhood and trove has made it very easy for you to invest in top stocks at a very cheap price.

Why don't you have interest in crypto. A lot of people have interest in cryptocurrency , I consider it to be among one of the best form of trading. Forex is somehow risky to my liking as others has said.
I trade crypto too but I consider Firex as a better investment because of the self sufficient tools that is available around forex. You could analyse trades to make profit very quickly.

I dont consider any form.of investment as the easiest because all form of investment are risky depending on what you know much about the business. to some instances I consider cryptocurrency investment as some how simple and easy.

I dont consider any form.of investment as the easiest because all form of investment are risky depending on what you know much about the business. to some instances I consider cryptocurrency investment as some how simple and easy.
You are very correct because all from of business comes with one or two risk . The risk that is involved in a business will make it practically impossible to be too easy

I trade crypto too but I consider Firex as a better investment because of the self sufficient tools that is available around forex. You could analyse trades to make profit very quickly.
I have never trade forex market before except some demo trading I did when I didn't really understand about cryptocurrency. I'm just surprised to hear that forex is more profitable than cryptocurrency.. I alots of people said the other way around.

I have never trade forex market before except some demo trading I did when I didn't really understand about cryptocurrency. I'm just surprised to hear that forex is more profitable than cryptocurrency.. I alots of people said the other way around.
Cryptocurrency is more profitable than forex because of the high level of volatility seen with Cryptocurrency. Forex is not as volatile as Cryptocurrency but you will make big money in forex by using high lot size.

Cryptocurrency is more profitable than forex because of the high level of volatility seen with Cryptocurrency. Forex is not as volatile as Cryptocurrency but you will make big money in forex by using high lot size.
A lot of people are saying that in forex , it is always difficult to recover when there is dips compared to cryptocurrency.. please can a person with good cryptocurrencies trading understanding trade forex ?

A lot of people are saying that in forex , it is always difficult to recover when there is dips compared to cryptocurrency.. please can a person with good cryptocurrencies trading understanding trade forex ?
It's more or less the same . The difficulty is in the technical analysis. You should be able to make predictions using the technical analysis on MT4. It's not that easy .

It's more or less the same . The difficulty is in the technical analysis. You should be able to make predictions using the technical analysis on MT4. It's not that easy .
You that have been able to carry out proper trading with profit that means you have a better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis. Am Even looking for all the necessary tools like a laptop and a teacher to learn the technical analysis from.

well, to me business is always business and one of the characteristics of a business is risk taking no matter how much you know about the business there most some form of risk in the operation.

You that have been able to carry out proper trading with profit that means you have a better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis. Am Even looking for all the necessary tools like a laptop and a teacher to learn the technical analysis from.
You don't need a laptop, you could download the MT4 app on play store and you are ready to trade after connecting a broker to it. I use hotforex and octafx as my trusted brokers.

You don't need a laptop, you could download the MT4 app on play store and you are ready to trade after connecting a broker to it. I use hotforex and octafx as my trusted brokers.
I know , but the problem with phones is that you can't really use all those tools perfectly, I've tried it before and I was not comfortable using a phone and that is the reason I drop learning cryptocurrency.

I have read positive reviews on hotforex and one of my friends use the hotforex too. However, I see lots of ads of octafx online but I haven't really see anyone that have tested their account.

Yu
I know , but the problem with phones is that you can't really use all those tools perfectly, I've tried it before and I was not comfortable using a phone and that is the reason I drop learning cryptocurrency.
You are absolutely right because you will see more of the resistance and support zones using the laptop . I use both the laptops and my phone to analyse trades.

Yu
You are absolutely right because you will see more of the resistance and support zones using the laptop . I use both the laptops and my phone to analyse trades.
Because of this I'm just planning on how to get a laptop , I believes any laptop could be used for the trading including a mini laptop. Well if I have the money I will possibly buys a better laptops at once

Because of this I'm just planning on how to get a laptop , I believes any laptop could be used for the trading including a mini laptop. Well if I have the money I will possibly buys a better laptops at once
I use my phone for technical analysis too. You could still use your phone to trade . You will just have to be conversant with the phone interface. I use my phone most of the time.

I use my phone for technical analysis too. You could still use your phone to trade . You will just have to be conversant with the phone interface. I use my phone most of the time.
Well maybe , probably let me just buy a laptop first at least let me just really understand how to make use of those tools perfectly with the laptop I believe it will be easier for me to make used of my mobile phone whenever I do not have the ability to use a laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back