What's new

Which is cheaper betwen online schooling and offline schooling?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Online learning and traditional offline learning both have their own pros and cons. But when it comes to cost, which one do you think is more affordable?

Are online courses more cost-effective with the lack of commuting and material costs or are offline classes more worth the investment with hands-on experience and direct interaction with instructors?

Online schooling is cheaper because you don't need to buy expensive books and can read and learn online and there are many free courses to learn.

If you do not have access to unlimited internet and if your internet is expensive, an online school can be really expensive.

There is no doubt that home schooling is cheaper but I would like to know if its really possible to replace traditional schooling

There is no doubt that home schooling is cheaper but I would like to know if its really possible to replace traditional schooling

Offline schooling might be cheaper as online schooling requires you to pay in dollars and this could have a really bad effect on your finances.

Offline, schooling is better than online. The kids want the association with their peers. They learned better by doing with the group than in online classes where kids feel bored.

Offline schooling might be cheaper as online schooling requires you to pay in dollars and this could have a really bad effect on your finances.
We need to see because if you can find good teachers online then it may work as you don't need to pay a big fee like we need to pay offline

We need to see because if you can find good teachers online then it may work as you don't need to pay a big fee like we need to pay offline

Usually, online classes are quite expensive if you ask me. There are many online institute that tend to offer coaching to many people and they charge a lot.

We need to see about what standard we are talking about as many are preferring online now because its effective

But kids or students prefer face-to-face schooling to meet their classmates and bond with them. Many felt depressed about having classes done online. They felt insecure and unhappy.

I will prefer offline schooling too because even though online schooling is convenient but kids learn a lot when they visit school and make friends

Offline, schooling is better than online. The kids want the association with their peers. They learned better by doing with the group than in online classes where kids feel bored.
We are not talking about being better. We are talking about being cheaper. And when it comes to that, it depends on your country's currency strength and the cost of internet in your country. On-line schooling is cheaper in tier 1 countries.

Online schooling is cheaper because you don't need to buy expensive books and can read and learn online and there are many free courses to learn.
This is true
You can get the textbooks that you will be using online. It is truly cheaper.

I think its hard to earn online and we should also consider the age of the student and also their mentality

I believe online schools are cheaper than offline schools when you consider everything you need from a wholistic point of view. Cost of accomodation is one of those.

I will prefer offline schooling too because even though online schooling is convenient but kids learn a lot when they visit school and make friends

I think that when it comes to online tutoring, there are many things that we must know. Online tutoring could be tricky as internet connection may get disconnected a lots of time.

Online schooling is still not the best choice as I believe kids learn a lot from the school environment

There is US school I just ran into. It is a purely online university. The name is Nexford University. It's fees are very cheap even more than local universities.

I was even interested in homeschooling but we need to see if it's practicable or not but I think its a good concept

Online schools are cheaper when you factor in the cost of accommodation and transportation to a conventional university.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back