What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I think binance is well established it offers more opportunities to people in terms of coins that are available for trading,also tokens that they back seems to do well because of binance reputation.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
The trading platform that i would prefer to do trade and save my coin is binance platform,because the features is not only user friendly but offers a wide variety of coin to trade on.

Choosing between two good things can seem very difficult most times but also between the two good things, there's always a better choice. A lot of people prefers luno but that doesn't mean that they it's better. Others prefer binance, and that also doesn't mean that it is better. It now depends on user's preferences. Go for the one which works best for you.

It definitely depends on what you want to use the cryptocurrency to do. If you want to trade then I will advise that you should use an exchanger but if you want to store them luno is good.

I know both of them are leading crypto exchange platform but i still do not expect this type of post, Binance is the best crypto exchange platform in the world to me and it can't be compare to any other

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
I would prefer Binance because the available coins to trade in are greater than that of Luno, and despite the more complicated platform of Binance, it still has an edge over Luno in being a better platform.

I think the availability of more coins of Binance to trade in gives it the edge over Luno. With that being said, Luno is a very good exchange platform but Binance is more reliable for investors

Binance anyday, anytime. Not only do they have the largest repertoire of online crypto traders that also trade with them, you're quite assured, you're having the best UI/UX experience as well. Bless us our God

I really haven't used binance but I find luno to be very swift and professional. The only problem I think would be the high transaction fees. This is one thing I read about in complaints. Other than that, it is quite comfortable to use.
I have actually use the two platform for the exchange of my cryptocurrency,but I really love the way and manner the platform of binance is operating,it's features is very easy to use.

Binance anyday, anytime. Not only do they have the largest repertoire of online crypto traders that also trade with them, you're quite assured, you're having the best UI/UX experience as well. Bless us our God
Lolz, binance exchanges is the most popular over here if you have to compare it to the popularity of luno.
Its security feature is very strong compared to most other exchanges that is why so many people used it.
I only used it to buy cryptocurrency and not for long term storage of coins.

I believe that you are better off storing your coins in binance. It is definitely the most popular centralised exchange and it has one of the lowest probability of crashing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back