What's new

Which is best mining forum?

Wow, the reason why I was asking was because I have seen so many people that are trading cryptocurrency and they mostly focus on cryptocurrency. If it actually works , they could have used that skill to also make money from other volatile markets since there are a lot of potential profits to be made in them.
Yes, that is true but the reason they are only focused in cryptocurrency is because they have enough knowledge of how it works. Technical analysis is not the only thing you need to succeed in forex or cryptocurrency. There are also a lot of other things you need to learn.

Yes, that is true but the reason they are only focused in cryptocurrency is because they have enough knowledge of how it works. Technical analysis is not the only thing you need to succeed in forex or cryptocurrency. There are also a lot of other things you need to learn.
Well , For me apart from technical analysis and fundamental analysis I don't know of any other thing that will help make you succeed in your forex or cryptocurrency journey.. Could you please mention some of them.

Well , For me apart from technical analysis and fundamental analysis I don't know of any other thing that will help make you succeed in your forex or cryptocurrency journey.. Could you please mention some of them.
Financial management strategies is always very important and necessary if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency and forex trading. You need to know how to manage your finances.

Financial management strategies is always very important and necessary if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency and forex trading. You need to know how to manage your finances.
Financial Management is needed perfectly if you are interested to trade the volatile market. That is why sometimes it is advised that you have to go on extra class purely based on financial management . It is not easy.

Financial Management is needed perfectly if you are interested to trade the volatile market. That is why sometimes it is advised that you have to go on extra class purely based on financial management . It is not easy.
Yes, you perfectly got the point. financial Management is always very important and necessary if you want to trade in a volatile market because without that you will end up losing all your money.

Yes, you perfectly got the point. financial Management is always very important and necessary if you want to trade in a volatile market because without that you will end up losing all your money.
And this is one of the reasons so many people are not succeeding in trading the volatile market because sometimes they may have accurate signal but will be very difficult to succeed even with a signal of 90% accuracy

And this is one of the reasons so many people are not succeeding in trading the volatile market because sometimes they may have accurate signal but will be very difficult to succeed even with a signal of 90% accuracy
it is quite easier for you to make money in a volatile market if you are not greedy and you are using reasonable amount of money to trade. Even if you get a profit of 10% you will take it.

it is quite easier for you to make money in a volatile market if you are not greedy and you are using reasonable amount of money to trade. Even if you get a profit of 10% you will take it.
I don't think capital are really put into consideration when thinking of trading the volatile market in that way. Without capital you should definitely know when to exit the market and when to enter base on your analysis..

I still don't get this mining stUffington and how it's being done. Come to think of it, 1 bitcoin is a whole lot of money and if it's easy to mine, why don't we just go ahead and mine it?

Yes, there are lots of bots on telegram that claimed to mine bitcoin after one has done some certain task, I have participated in some but yet to receive any bitcoin. I sincerely hope there is a way to mine this bitcoin and should anyone finds it, I will be interested.
I don't get the idea very clear also, but I think they're indeed mining bitcoin. They're some softwares that have been program to mine it. Mining of bitcoins is indeed legit, but most of the mining sites are fake.

I don't think capital are really put into consideration when thinking of trading the volatile market in that way. Without capital you should definitely know when to exit the market and when to enter base on your analysis..
the importance of using a reasonable amount of money to trade in the volatile market is because it will make you not to be greedy. For example if you are telling with $100 and you make 10% of it then that means is $10. But if you're trading with $10 and you make 10% of it you will not be satisfied because the money is too small.

the importance of using a reasonable amount of money to trade in the volatile market is because it will make you not to be greedy. For example if you are telling with $100 and you make 10% of it then that means is $10. But if you're trading with $10 and you make 10% of it you will not be satisfied because the money is too small.
That is very important, but most of the time in forex lot size is what determines the profit. obviously if you are using a low capital you will never be tempted to use a higher lot size.

That is very important, but most of the time in forex lot size is what determines the profit. obviously if you are using a low capital you will never be tempted to use a higher lot size.
That may actually be true but some people are very greedy when it comes to the forex market. They think that it is an easy way for them to make a lot of money quickly.

That may actually be true but some people are very greedy when it comes to the forex market. They think that it is an easy way for them to make a lot of money quickly.
The forex market could be an easy way to make quick money , but at the same time it is also an easy way that you could lose your money . I don't even encourage people to make any attempt of using a higher lot size when they have not really understand anything about how the forex market works

The forex market could be an easy way to make quick money , but at the same time it is also an easy way that you could lose your money . I don't even encourage people to make any attempt of using a higher lot size when they have not really understand anything about how the forex market works
if you are starting in the Forex market it is important and necessary to employ risk management strategies in order not to lose your money. People need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

if you are starting in the Forex market it is important and necessary to employ risk management strategies in order not to lose your money. People need to understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Proper risks management is very important. I can't possibly trade the market without the needed management strategies. I know it is completely useless to trade without risks.

Proper risks management is very important. I can't possibly trade the market without the needed management strategies. I know it is completely useless to trade without risks.
it is actually very good and important that you have realised that. But the sad thing is that a lot of people do not know that proper risk management is one of the major things needed to succeed in any kind of trading.

it is actually very good and important that you have realised that. But the sad thing is that a lot of people do not know that proper risk management is one of the major things needed to succeed in any kind of trading.
People that may not know are those who has not passed through the normal training process needed to trade the market perfectly. I have so many mentors that may be willing to guide me through even if I have to start.

Personally, I am of the opinion that mining pi is a complete waste of time and they should have done an airdrop distribution if the coin is really worth it.
This is a particular notion that I have been having for some time right now but I have began to rethink it in such a way that if it is free then why not just give it a shot.

People that may not know are those who has not passed through the normal training process needed to trade the market perfectly. I have so many mentors that may be willing to guide me through even if I have to start.
if you have people who are willing to tutor you in Trading then you're actually very lucky because if you put your mind to it you can make full-time income. There are people who work full-time income through forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back