What's new

Which is best mining forum?

Mining is best viewed as a recreational activity. Mining may or may not be profitable, but the experience is what makes it enjoyable. However, if you have a realistic knowledge of what mining would entail and how much you want to make, it is well worth it.

The best mining platform is the lite coin miner.
It is very easy and most convenient to mine,even when your data is not on it keeps mining and increase. The good thing about it is that you withdraw directly to your wallet.
Is this like an application like the pi app that I can download easily and and start mining or do I have to visit a site like most faucet sites.

If you want to find authentic information on mining check bitcoin talk dot org. It is a forum where users discuss on different aspects of crypto currency, including mining platforms.

You need to be careful about mining platforms because so many of them i have come across are only after your money and after then you will not make anything reasonable from them again.

You need to be careful about mining platforms because so many of them i have come across are only after your money and after then you will not make anything reasonable from them again.
That's true , we Just have to be very careful about any platform that ask us to deposit money . Generally in the online space i only to focus on a particular platforms alone. I don't deal with any online opportunities that I have to be the first to deposit in some money.

That's true , we Just have to be very careful about any platform that ask us to deposit money . Generally in the online space i only to focus on a particular platforms alone. I don't deal with any online opportunities that I have to be the first to deposit in some money.
I recently lost money in those kind of platforms. They will tell you to deposit money so that you can make some certain percentage everyday. The amount of money i used is small though.

I recently lost money in those kind of platforms. They will tell you to deposit money so that you can make some certain percentage everyday. The amount of money i used is small though.
Sorry about that. There's nothing wrong with that , most of these platforms are very trickish. You could see a platforms with good settings only to find out that the whole thing was just a setup to scam innocent people. Is not nice at all.

Sorry about that. There's nothing wrong with that , most of these platforms are very trickish. You could see a platforms with good settings only to find out that the whole thing was just a setup to scam innocent people. Is not nice at all.
Probably, scammers are usually very sophisticated these days because they know that people must fail for their scam. I wanted to test it out to see if I can make some quick profit and run away but they caught me

Probably, scammers are usually very sophisticated these days because they know that people must fail for their scam. I wanted to test it out to see if I can make some quick profit and run away but they caught me
From few of my experience , I have decided not to even engage in them anymore. I know there are some that gives people opportunity to withdraw for 2 months which you could easily make back the money you invested , but I believe immediately I start investing they will suddenly fold up.

From few of my experience , I have decided not to even engage in them anymore. I know there are some that gives people opportunity to withdraw for 2 months which you could easily make back the money you invested , but I believe immediately I start investing they will suddenly fold up.
Yeah, the thing is that you don't know the ones that will give you the opportunity for some months to withdraw all your money and make profit. Some of them does not even stay for a week.

Yeah, the thing is that you don't know the ones that will give you the opportunity for some months to withdraw all your money and make profit. Some of them does not even stay for a week.
You wouldn't know , that is why it is called a risky investment and if you are interested to invest you only have to follow your instincts. I personally do not have the interest to engage in such because at the end I could lose my money. I wish there is a way you can know how long they'll last because I have seen some investment that lasted for just 3 days.

You wouldn't know , that is why it is called a risky investment and if you are interested to invest you only have to follow your instincts. I personally do not have the interest to engage in such because at the end I could lose my money. I wish there is a way you can know how long they'll last because I have seen some investment that lasted for just 3 days.
Definitely, I was hoping to cash out quickly from the platform I ventured into sometime ago and it was not even up up to a week they crashed. From that day I have stayed away from such kind of platforms.

Definitely, I was hoping to cash out quickly from the platform I ventured into sometime ago and it was not even up up to a week they crashed. From that day I have stayed away from such kind of platforms.
You may decide to stay away from such platforms but other people are those that will be bringing such platform to you trying to persuade you to join them. This is why it seems like most of us will still go back to it after we have choosen not to.

You may decide to stay away from such platforms but other people are those that will be bringing such platform to you trying to persuade you to join them. This is why it seems like most of us will still go back to it after we have choosen not to.
I have actually learnt my lessons. I will not venture into such platform again. Any platform that does not have any service to offer or product to sell and is promising you some money is a scam.

I have actually learnt my lessons. I will not venture into such platform again. Any platform that does not have any service to offer or product to sell and is promising you some money is a scam.
Lolz, in as much as this sounds so funny but this is exactly the truth. I don't believe in any platform that doesn't have a reliable way of generating income they are paying to its members. From your write-up , indeed you have learnt your lesson. Sorry

Lolz, in as much as this sounds so funny but this is exactly the truth. I don't believe in any platform that doesn't have a reliable way of generating income they are paying to its members. From your write-up , indeed you have learnt your lesson. Sorry
What most of them usually do is that the first of all pay the early investors and anybody that comes in again will be paid with the earlier investors' money. That way they will be bringing more people and when they have made a lot of profit they will pack up and run away.

The best mining platform is the lite coin miner.
It is very easy and most convenient to mine,even when your data is not on it keeps mining and increase. The good thing about it is that you withdraw directly to your wallet.
This sound good. I have heard about mining sites or forum before but I have not heard about one that keep mining even when data is off. But I think it will take long to reach withdrawal threshold. That's why I quit the one I choose.

What most of them usually do is that the first of all pay the early investors and anybody that comes in again will be paid with the earlier investors' money. That way they will be bringing more people and when they have made a lot of profit they will pack up and run away.
I believe so many people that are investing in platforms like this really understand the outcome , but most of them still went ahead and invest even after getting scam on several occasions.

I believe so many people that are investing in platforms like this really understand the outcome , but most of them still went ahead and invest even after getting scam on several occasions.
Yeah, some people understand that such platform could be a scam but they usually do so in order to make a quick profit and withdraw their money immediately. That is actually want so many people does.

Yeah, some people understand that such platform could be a scam but they usually do so in order to make a quick profit and withdraw their money immediately. That is actually want so many people does.
But most of the time it does not work out as they expected because the platform might likely crash before they are able to make profit equivalent to the amount of money they have invested in the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back