What's new

Which is best mining forum?

But most of the time it does not work out as they expected because the platform might likely crash before they are able to make profit equivalent to the amount of money they have invested in the platform
that is why it is very risky. It is also important for you to put the money you can be able to let go easily so that if anything happens you will not regret.

that is why it is very risky. It is also important for you to put the money you can be able to let go easily so that if anything happens you will not regret.
Is very difficult. it is painful for you to lose a single of your money. The reason why it may be difficult for people to invest what they are willing to lose is that investing $1 and be getting 10% every day does not make sense. Because of this they will likely want to invest more.

Litecoin has a lot of potential. It is popular among miners for strong reasons like high liquidity and stability. Also, it is one of the best GPU mining coins (as we wouldn't have to buy ASIC as it uses the scrypt algorithm). Moreover, one can easily exchange it, spend it and withdraw it. Also, it doesn’t take a huge investment to turn out a profit.
But litecoin has already enter market, do you think people still mining coin that has already enter market will truly be able to withdraw the coin into their wallet? There are so many coin that even binance is looking up to that have not enter market and people are currently mining like : Pi, Satoshi core, BTL, Ultix, Cheatmoon and Star network. I'm currently mining all those coin

Is very difficult. it is painful for you to lose a single of your money. The reason why it may be difficult for people to invest what they are willing to lose is that investing $1 and be getting 10% every day does not make sense. Because of this they will likely want to invest more.
That's true, if you invest little amount of money you will not be able to make any tangible profit. But even on that you need to invest not all your money so that you will have something to lay hands on if the Investment goes wrong.

That's true, if you invest little amount of money you will not be able to make any tangible profit. But even on that you need to invest not all your money so that you will have something to lay hands on if the Investment goes wrong.
It is wrong for you to invest more than $20 in online platforms . I wouldn't want to take the risk of investing more than that. Even with it a lot of people cannot still invest up to $10 because they can't afford to lose it.

It is wrong for you to invest more than $20 in online platforms . I wouldn't want to take the risk of investing more than that. Even with it a lot of people cannot still invest up to $10 because they can't afford to lose it.
$20 is actually a very little money to some people. So they can afford to invest in such amount of money and when something goes wrong they will not feel it. It depends on your financial capacity.

$20 is actually a very little money to some people. So they can afford to invest in such amount of money and when something goes wrong they will not feel it. It depends on your financial capacity.
Yes it is a little amount of money to certain people most especially in advance countries. Losing $20 here in Africa is like a good deal of money to some people because of the difference in exchange rate.

Yes it is a little amount of money to certain people most especially in advance countries. Losing $20 here in Africa is like a good deal of money to some people because of the difference in exchange rate.
Yeah, $20 is a lot of money to some people especially in underdeveloped countries. But here there are also people who $20 is little amount of money.

Yeah, $20 is a lot of money to some people especially in underdeveloped countries. But here there are also people who $20 is little amount of money.
It depends on how much you can risk in online investment. Personally I cannot risks up to $20 on any online investment since they are not trusted, I don't know about you

It depends on how much you can risk in online investment. Personally I cannot risks up to $20 on any online investment since they are not trusted, I don't know about you
the only kind of investment I can risk reasonable amount of money on is in cryptocurrency or stock trading. I only invest on important things but when I want to take some risks $20 is the maximum.

the only kind of investment I can risk reasonable amount of money on is in cryptocurrency or stock trading. I only invest on important things but when I want to take some risks $20 is the maximum.
I don't have much idea about stock Investment . Although I know how it works but I haven't taken my time to research on it deeply. I know this investment will definitely require a huge sum of capital. Not like cryptocurrency.

I don't have much idea about stock Investment . Although I know how it works but I haven't taken my time to research on it deeply. I know this investment will definitely require a huge sum of capital. Not like cryptocurrency.
the stock market is similar to cryptocurrency but not exactly because it is regulated. You need to gather a lot of knowledge before you can be able to make something reasonable from them.

the stock market is similar to cryptocurrency but not exactly because it is regulated. You need to gather a lot of knowledge before you can be able to make something reasonable from them.
Cryptocurrency deals with technical and fundamental analysis , do you really think that technical and fundamental analysis can be used to trade the stock market perfectly without losing as is being done in cryptocurrency ?

Frankly speaking I have never been associated with any mining forums in the internet. Probably it's a good opportunity to make money posting on it. I too stay tuned on this thread for replies that would guide me for the same online gig I must say

Cryptocurrency deals with technical and fundamental analysis , do you really think that technical and fundamental analysis can be used to trade the stock market perfectly without losing as is being done in cryptocurrency ?
Technical and fundamental analysis is also very important in the stock market. Anything that pertains to trading online involves technical and fundamental aspect of it.

Technical and fundamental analysis is also very important in the stock market. Anything that pertains to trading online involves technical and fundamental aspect of it.
Obviously , both of them involve technical analysis but is this technical analysis the same in crypto currency , forex and stock market ? this is what I am interested to know.

Obviously , both of them involve technical analysis but is this technical analysis the same in crypto currency , forex and stock market ? this is what I am interested to know.
Technical analysis can be simply defined as graphical representation of what is happening in the market. technical analysis in crypto is graphical representation of what is happening in a particular cryptocurrency and the same thing also applies to forex and stock.

Technical analysis can be simply defined as graphical representation of what is happening in the market. technical analysis in crypto is graphical representation of what is happening in a particular cryptocurrency and the same thing also applies to forex and stock.
I think you got me wrong. What I am trying to say is that can I use the same technical analysis I have acquired from cryptocurrency to trade the forex and the stock market ?

I think you got me wrong. What I am trying to say is that can I use the same technical analysis I have acquired from cryptocurrency to trade the forex and the stock market ?
you also got me wrong. As long as you have knowledge of technical analysis you can use it to analyse any kind of market whether it is cryptocurrency market, forex market or stock market.

you also got me wrong. As long as you have knowledge of technical analysis you can use it to analyse any kind of market whether it is cryptocurrency market, forex market or stock market.
Wow, the reason why I was asking was because I have seen so many people that are trading cryptocurrency and they mostly focus on cryptocurrency. If it actually works , they could have used that skill to also make money from other volatile markets since there are a lot of potential profits to be made in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back