What's new

Which income sources do you suggest for students?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many platforms where people are making money through it, what are some of the great sources that a student could make money from it?

For a student that does not have any professional skills selling old stuff through the Facebook marketplace is the best option.

Last edited:
I would suggest students to earn part-time on a real job and earning online will be tough and earnings are low

The student does not need a huge capital. I think he can still settle with paid to post forum and make reasonable online money.

Since their main goal should be getting an education, I suggest using Crypto Faucets to get started and deposit the earnings to earn daily compound interest on autopilot, so they keep on earning 24/7 and have more time to study.

The student does not need a huge capital. I think he can still settle with paid to post forum and make reasonable online money.
Paid to post can be good if you are based in Africa or Asia, however, if you are in the US or Europe, making 1-2 cents per post will not help you as you have limited time for working.

It depends on the skills of the student, students who good at writing, programming, graphic design can make money, otherwise low end work is also available for hardworking students.
You are right, if they have good skills then they can earn on freelancing platforms.

Since their main goal should be getting an education, I suggest using Crypto Faucets to get started and deposit the earnings to earn daily compound interest on autopilot, so they keep on earning 24/7 and have more time to study.
It's a very good tip but how much they can earn with compound interest from websites because there is no assurance that these websites will pay no matter what.

There are many platforms where people are making money through it, what are some of the great sources that a student could make money from it?
I am sure that the students will have some skills so they can work online or offline based on what they can do

Students mostly prefer to work in stores and these days many are looking at online because slowly things are getting easier for newbies to earn online

I think that there are many income sources for students who plan to make money. A person could make money by posting on forums.

Students can earn offline and earn decent money in their limited free time and can also earn from forums and micro task websites

I won't advise any student to attempt to earn online unless his or her school would suffer. It is better they have offline weekend hustles.

They don't study for the whole day and can work part-time job in their spare time because education is quite expensive

They don't study for the whole day and can work part-time job in their spare time because education is quite expensive
In my country, the much you can do in terms of work as a student is working during weekends. Academic programs in my country are cumbersome.

I have seen students from my country and other countries move to Canada and other better and more developed countries and they all work part-time and its the best way to keep the ends meet

There are many students who are now focusing a lot on making money. They have to deal with a lots of pressure from their elders and the society.

Students don't need to take any undue pressure or risk to earn as they can earn more after they complete their education

Students don't need to take any undue pressure or risk to earn as they can earn more after they complete their education

The fact remains that life is all about taking risk and enduring pressure. This is because life is full of different kinds of challenges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back