Which game contains more traffic?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I used alot of games such as cricket powerplay, 8ball pool and PES Football. But the traffic here is decreasing day by day.
I want to publish an ad of my business on game. So please tell me which game is most populated now a days.
So that i can contact with them to run my ad there.
Need your opinion thank you

I used alot of games such as cricket powerplay, 8ball pool and PES Football. But the traffic here is decreasing day by day.
I want to publish an ad of my business on game. So please tell me which game is most populated now a days.
So that i can contact with them to run my ad there.
Need your opinion thank you
Find a reward gaming platform such as blings games inc. Comprising of Bitcoin block, solitaire, Bitcoin food, Bitcoin blast etc. Those four games have enough traffic to drive you the recognition you want from your ads. You can find them via Google play, by typing those keywords the way I typed them.

PES football is actually one of the most populated online games out there and I think you should check that place out and advertise your goods and services there because a lot of people plays that game including yours truly.

The game that contain more traffic is pes football game, because people love the game more than other game, this is because it is an interesting game.

PES football is actually one of the most populated online games out there and I think you should check that place out and advertise your goods and services there because a lot of people plays that game including yours truly.
PES football has lots of traffic, but FIFA is becoming more interesting to it. FIFA have licenses that covers players and teams, stadia real features than PES. So advertising on the EA games will really get whatever the poster advertises on the front page of views.

Though it might be very hard for your ads to rate as high that it appears, candy crush saga and PES football game are one of the most played games in the world and if you can strike a deal and launch ads on the platform then you will definitely see returns.

I guess you guys in the gaming nich will know pretty much or at least close to which is the one with the most traffic. I am not that much onto games even though I play sometime

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back