What's new

Which exchanger is cheap

Binance have made transaction cheap for its users. Its BSC network is really the best when it comes to reducing the cost of gas fee and conversion of coins charges.

I an facing some problem during exchanging cryptocurrency. I am withdrawing crypto in trust wallet and when i withdrawing it is taking very much fee and also when other currencies exchanges to btc it also demands some ETH.
Please suggest some exchanger which have no or little fee for exchange and withdraw cryptocurrency. Thanks

Seriously considering how a lot of people have been complaining about one cryptocurrency wallet or exchangers, I simply decided to stick with only Binance till date.

Yes you but it has some rules tho, you can only make withdrawals as from monday to friday, during working time, and you cannot not make withdrawals of less than fifty thousand naira to your bank account. You can only withdraw directly to your bank account fifty thousand and above. Id you want to make withdrawals of less than fifty, you will have to use the wallet system. And the best is raven wallet. Raven wallet is a wallet under rema bank, once you open a raven wallet, you have automatically gotten an account with rema bank. So with that you can make withdrawals to your raven wallet, that is what i do. I make my withdrawals to my raven wallet
I believe The Raven wallet is also a bank that operate under the law of the Central Bank of Nigeria, how do they allow people to withdraw directly from cryptocurrency to the platforms wallet ?

I believe The Raven wallet is also a bank that operate under the law of the Central Bank of Nigeria, how do they allow people to withdraw directly from cryptocurrency to the platforms wallet ?
I was thought about this too. My conclusion was that its either roqqu found away to send withdrawals without letting the banks know its original source, maybe by changing the name of the sender, or based on the fact that roqqu is kind of a Nigerian based exchange plathform, they might have sort themselves with the Nigerian government. While other times, i just try not to think about it and just enjoy the fact i can withdraw 🤣

I was thought about this too. My conclusion was that its either roqqu found away to send withdrawals without letting the banks know its original source, maybe by changing the name of the sender, or based on the fact that roqqu is kind of a Nigerian based exchange plathform, they might have sort themselves with the Nigerian government. While other times, i just try not to think about it and just enjoy the fact i can withdraw 🤣
Okay as long as you are able to withdraw successfully without having any issues with the government, then what am I going to do if I am withdrawing less than 50,000 naira, you said we cannot withdraw below 50,000 naira

Okay as long as you are able to withdraw successfully without having any issues with the government, then what am I going to do if I am withdrawing less than 50,000 naira, you said we cannot withdraw below 50,000 naira
In this case if you are withdrawing less than 50,000 then you would use the wallet option which is actually the best means of withdrawal. You would have to download raven wallet from playstore. Raven wallet is an E-wallet under wema bank. And withdraws under 50,000 would be sent to your raven wallet, then form there you can decide to spend it there transfer to your bank they also have free transaction fee

In this case if you are withdrawing less than 50,000 then you would use the wallet option which is actually the best means of withdrawal. You would have to download raven wallet from playstore. Raven wallet is an E-wallet under wema bank. And withdraws under 50,000 would be sent to your raven wallet, then form there you can decide to spend it there transfer to your bank they also have free transaction fee
Wow this is my first time I'm hearing this ,then if I can withdraw from roqqu then I'll consider downloading the app again because I deleted it from my phone ,it was useless when the Federal Government as bann withdrawal, its ice.

Wow this is my first time I'm hearing this ,then if I can withdraw from roqqu then I'll consider downloading the app again because I deleted it from my phone ,it was useless when the Federal Government as bann withdrawal, its ice.
Yes its nice, you can download it again and give it a try for yourself and see how it goes, you can also download the raven wallet and do the required setup after that you are good to go

Yes its nice, you can download it again and give it a try for yourself and see how it goes, you can also download the raven wallet and do the required setup after that you are good to go
Ok I don't really know much about the raven wallet,i hope my cryptocurrency is secured is them and they have the bestest security features , and I also believe they do not require difficult verification to start.

I don't know if there are cheaper exchanges but I'm probably ok with the amount of money and binance charge me whenever I want to make a transaction.

I don't know if there are cheaper exchanges but I'm probably ok with the amount of money and binance charge me whenever I want to make a transaction.
Bernice is the best and I think it is the cheapest cryptocurrency exchanges you can use for threading of your cryptocurrency and even for transaction, depending on what you want to do ,you can also use trustwallet for transaction.

Ok I don't really know much about the raven wallet,i hope my cryptocurrency is secured is them and they have the bestest security features , and I also believe they do not require difficult verification to start.
The raven wallet is not a crypto wallet, so it has nothing to do with any of your crypto currency. It is like an E- wallet, where you can keep your money and make use of. Just like your bank apps

The raven wallet is not a crypto wallet, so it has nothing to do with any of your crypto currency. It is like an E- wallet, where you can keep your money and make use of. Just like your bank apps
Ok but tell me how much they are going to convert my dollar to when I am withdrawing just to don't know if it will be profitable to me because I have a vendor who buys at the rate of 510 naira per dollar.

The best and the cheapest crypto currency exchanger to trade our coin from one coin to another is binance exchange. They have the lowest trading fees with low transfer fees

Coinbase is very cheap when you're dealing on cryptocurrency to another exchange or wallet site. But don't coinbase to coinbase transactions is the best. But I prefer using binance exchange for transactions at its best.

Write your reply...which exchanger is cheap l would have recommend luno has been and crypto.l am withdrawal crypto with wallet.

Personally and believe that coinbase is one of the best but the problem is that their services is now available worldwide which makes it difficult for a lot of people to make use of their services.

Coinbase, Binance, are the notable exchangers I know that are cheap for traders to utilize for fine trading and other coin transactions.

I am currently using binance exchange I never tried others, that's why I can't ascertain the kind of exchange it wallet that are more cheaper.

Coinbase really stands out for me when it comes to exchanger of cryptocurrency but the problem is that I have to make use of VPN which sometimes is not even allowed to use on coinbase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back