Which exchanger is cheap

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I an facing some problem during exchanging cryptocurrency. I am withdrawing crypto in trust wallet and when i withdrawing it is taking very much fee and also when other currencies exchanges to btc it also demands some ETH.
Please suggest some exchanger which have no or little fee for exchange and withdraw cryptocurrency. Thanks

There is virtual no exchange site with lesser fee. Transaction fee is a function of network congestion.

Hmm, if coinbase is tradable in your region, then know that, its the best exchanger to convert your cryptocurrency to another. Because of of the low transaction fee it charges. I like how they charge on transactions, but the disappointment with them, is not being user_friendly.

Sir I will advise you to use luno wallet. If you are receiving crypto currency into your wallet please use LTC cos their network fee is low compare to btc.

I have been using coinbase and trust wallets over time and I think the two exchange platforms are the best, not until I can across bitcoin core and binance; which seem to have a low transfer fee and also offer great features.

If you've ever heard about cryptocurrency trading, in general, you're probably aware of a company called Binance. Undoubtedly, it's one of the most well-known and used crypto exchanges on the market. Coincidentally or is it, it's one of the cheapest cryptocurrency exchanges, too.

I have been enjoying using Luno until a few days ago.

I wonder whether it's congestion that caused it, but a transaction of $2 had a receiving fee of the same exact $2, leaving me with nothing.

I am now considering using coinbase, is it the best out there?

There are several exchangers out there doing good. Try Binance Paxful Coinbase or Crypto.com. note that some of them may not be operational in your country of residence. But the above exchangers are doing good and i transact with some of them on a Regular bases

I an facing some problem during exchanging cryptocurrency. I am withdrawing crypto in trust wallet and when i withdrawing it is taking very much fee and also when other currencies exchanges to btc it also demands some ETH.
Please suggest some exchanger which have no or little fee for exchange and withdraw cryptocurrency. Thanks
Currently I am using the three exchanges, trust wallet, Probit exchange and Payeer, but I found the most secure and easy to use is payeer, but it also have high transaction fees than probit exchange, have least transaction fee, i suggest you to use that.

I use Coinbase which I feel is the best to keep as a wallet. However, it does not allow me to trade in my country. So I use WazirX for trading. It’s is extremely easy to use and they have a nominal 0.02% fee. I surely recommend it. Feel free to ask me for more info! I’d be glad to help you out!!

There are many cheap exchanger for cryptocurrency exchange.
Poloniex and bitstamp are cheaper exchanger. But it would be a big amount for exchange otherwise charges may increase because when you increase any thing its cost goes low

I would have recommended Luno and crypto.com for you. But there is minimum amount of coins you can trade with on Luno. And the frequent updating of crypto.com makes it less user friendly. Maybe you should try coin base.

Among pure crypto exchanges, Binance has the lowest fees. For exchanges that deal with credit cards and bank transfers, Coinbase (broker), GDAX (exchange) and Bitpanda (broker) have the lowest fees. If you wish for a good and reliable Forex Trading Platform, I would recommend you to select the HotForex as your Broker. HotForex offers various account types, trading software, and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade Forex and CFD's online, which includes the Cryptocurrency and Forex as well.

I've been using luno since, I do convert to XRP because the charges on Ripple is always cheap and fast in every withdrawal. Then, if I'm transferring to others I will prefer luno wallet, although its charge on bitcoin is not friendly but, it gives me a chance to cancel withdrawal if I sence scam in the business transact.

In my opinion, the yobit exchange is quite good when it comes to exchanges because their fee on exchanges is very low at 0.2% per trade. However when it comes to the withdrawals i think that all depends on your coin. On yobit, withdrawing in bitcoin is quite expensive, however withdrawing coins such as litecoin and ripple or even dogecoin is the much cheaper option.

If you mean an exchange with low fees, then I think you should try binance exchange. It's one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange due to its low fees. You can also try Blockchain wallet, it has low transaction fees as compared to other wallets.

I am exchanging all of my cryptocurrencies using CoineX wallet. It is really good to use. Its fee is also less tham others. It is also simple to use. I am also taking withdrawal from Bizdustry into this wallet. I use trading there to get more benifits.

I think your best bet in this case would be Binance, they have one of the lowest transaction cost that I have ever come across and they're also user friendly. Coin base is another option that you can explore too.

The probit exchanger is the best and cheapest and the fee is very low and the service method is very good, there is no problem. I use probit myself and I get very good results and I am very satisfied with the way it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back