What's new

Which exchanger is cheap

As far as exchange site is concerned Binance exchange will remain my best option when it comes to exchange site with cheap coin transactions.

There is a feature on Binance,a platform where people buy and sell crypto or you can try Patricia an app too where people buy and sell crypto, Binance has peer to peer

Even if they'll say Coinbase is the best when it comes to legit exchange site with the lowest fee for transactions I still prefer Binance exchange to it.

If you want a wallet where you pay less fee for transaction the you should try Binance and BitMart.
But you should also understand that the Bitcoin block chain and Etherum network really have high fees of transaction, so any wallet or exchanges that you use, you would still need to pay huge fees when dealing with these two currencies

luno is cheaper but they have only few coin so i would suggest you use binance because it is cheap as well with a greater number of coins to trade with

I have been using coinbase and trust wallets over time and I think the two exchange platforms are the best, not until I can across bitcoin core and binance; which seem to have a low transfer fee and also offer great features.

Yes it has very high fee in eth so i think it is low when you change your network to binance network so the fee is lower than eth i think

Yes it has very high fee in eth so i think it is low when you change your network to binance network so the fee is lower than eth i think
Is binance really that reliable? I have heard lots of good reviews about binance, though I think some months back they where having some issues but people still make use of it. What's their services like?

One of the things to consider when choosing the type of cryptocurrency exchange to use is the transaction fees and I think that binance has one of the lowest fees.

I an facing some problem during exchanging cryptocurrency. I am withdrawing crypto in trust wallet and when i withdrawing it is taking very much fee and also when other currencies exchanges to btc it also demands some ETH.
Please suggest some exchanger which have no or little fee for exchange and withdraw cryptocurrency. Thanks
when it comes to the issue of charging gas fees,it usually as a result of the congestion in the network,and that is where coinbase have a very good advantage because it charges very low fee.

Well I have three accounts in different exchanges, but whenever I transfer coins are send to others then I mostly used faucet pay micro wallet, because they charged very low fees,
Iam not recommends to use faucet pay to store crypto assets, use for transaction purpose only.

There are several exchangers out there doing good. Try Binance Paxful Coinbase or Crypto.com. note that some of them may not be operational in your country of residence. But the above exchangers are doing good and i transact with some of them on a Regular bases

Binance is the cryptocurrency exchange that has the lowest amount of fees but it might not always be the case for some kind of cryptocurrencies so you might want to check ftx.

There is a feature on Binance,a platform where people buy and sell crypto or you can try Patricia an app too where people buy and sell crypto, Binance has peer to peer
I personally have been making use of binance peer to peer to do my cryptocurency transaction and it has been very cheap especially when the exchange is in the same platform.
If you've ever heard about cryptocurrency trading, in general, you're probably aware of a company called Binance. Undoubtedly, it's one of the most well-known and used crypto exchanges on the market. Coincidentally or is it, it's one of the cheapest cryptocurrency exchanges, too.
Though i have been making use of binanace for my trading and most especially to do crypto transfer of my assets,the fess are quite ok, but i usually make use of litecoin to do my transfer.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back