What's new

Which do you prefer Romantic Movies or Action Movies?

Romantic Movies or Action Movies??

• Total voters

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I am much into Action Movies a lot than I am into Romantic Movies.
What's your take on this, Romantic Movies or Action Movies??
Kindly remember to cast your vote

Romantic movies or TV shows are totally useless to me. I don't watch them because they are a waste of time to me. Action movies are fun. They are the kind of movies or TV shows you would be watching and your blood will be pumping very fast. I've been watching The Equalizer 3 severally. I can't get enough of it.

Useless?? I hope you don't really mean that because I am sure you might like it if you really see some. And besides if you see some of these Romantic Movies, you might want to get to see more

I think people tend to see Action Movies more than Romantic Movies. Even some females prefer Action Movies to Romantic Movies

Useless?? I hope you don't really mean that because I am sure you might like it if you really see some. And besides if you see some of these Romantic Movies, you might want to get to see more

I will have romantic scene in an action movie to compliment the plot and ease tension in the movie once in a while but I can't watch a movie which started from the beginning to the end and it's all about love and romance.

I honestly like a mix but the romance has to be organic and not forced or unpredictable for me to like it. If I know such and such going to get together in the first two minutes, yeah, ain’t watching that. 🥰

I prefer action movies, but I like romantic movies as well. I just tend to watch more action oriented, or thriller style movies. But I have many romantic movies on my to watch list.

What's your best kind of action movie? Is it shooting or melee fighting? Shooting is my favourite. The best shooting action movies I've watched this year are ; War Horse One and Guy Ritchie's The Covenant.

I enjoy watching action movies, however, a romance element in action movies will give you a very good feeling. For instance, one of my favorite movies Brave Heart is a medieval action movie, however, there is also an element of romance. I like medieval action instead of modern warfare.

I prefer romantic movies, especially when watching with my girlfriend. There's something special about sharing a sweet love story together. It creates a cozy and romantic atmosphere, and it's nice to enjoy those heartfelt moments on screen. It adds a touch of romance to our movie nights.

I like action movies much more because there is always a different plot and you can come up with a lot of ways to do a certain action, while romantic movies are very limited and they all somehow turn out similar to each other.

I think I am much into Action Movies a lot than I am into Romantic Movies.
What's your take on this, Romantic Movies or Action Movies??
Kindly remember to cast your vote

I will have to go with an action movie. I want to get the big feeling that I am watching a movie that has fights and crisis in it and not one where everything is all about love and romance.

As a man I would ironically choose the action option, we men are simple we are in love with battle unlike women who are more emotional, now of course there are exceptions but usually it's like that. Action movies have great plot twists and are never boring if are made correctly, you are always in shock andrenaline and your body is truly enjoying this experience.
Action movies Also often have romantic scenes so it's as if everything is included they also have humor, fantasy, horror scenes and that is why it is so loved by a high amount of people.
My favorite action movie is probably mission impossible I really like the idea that everything is possible ^^.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator