What's new

Which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST Value? Please share your thoughts.

Yes sir, may this will occur but as like you said not soon, it will take lot of time to reach, bitcoin is the creator of blockchain technology, but eth effectively marketed blockchain tech, and helps to getting famous in market, both BTC & ETH are two eyes in crypto market.
Yeah, the fact that a lot of billionaires and institutions around the world are buying bitcoins in bulk as a store of value should be something great for the cryptocurrency. Ethereum on the other hand is also used by many people but like I have said, it will take time if it will happen at all.

Every land belongs to the government in the sense that it is entrusted in the hands of the government. But that does not mean that individuals are not entitled to it because before a government will take your land for any project, they will settle you. In some cases, they will be paying certain money monthly.
I was able to make further research concerning this. According to the information I've been able to get , Every lands belong to the government and when a property is Build on it the government is only expected to pay for the value of the property and not the value of the Land as stated on the picture. If you have fruit and trees worth paying they can pay for that.
Every land belongs to the government in the sense that it is entrusted in the hands of the government. But that does not mean that individuals are not entitled to it because before a government will take your land for any project, they will settle you. In some cases, they will be paying certain money monthly.
I was able to make further research concerning this. According to the information I've been able to get , Every lands belong to the government and when a property is Build on it the government is only expected to pay for the value of the property and not the value of the Land as stated on the picture. If you have fruit and trees worth paying they can pay for that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220825-090413.png
    Screenshot_20220825-090413.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 2
I like your resilience to find valuable information. I've actually learnt some certain things from the post and picture attached. Maybe I have to make more enquiries on how the person I know was able to get a lot of compensation for their land.

I like your resilience to find valuable information. I've actually learnt some certain things from the post and picture attached. Maybe I have to make more enquiries on how the person I know was able to get a lot of compensation for their land.
Please I will also like to know , you have to find out for me because that's how it supposed to be according to the rules of low. If the person has plants and fruit trees or big trees, Government will pay for it .

Please I will also like to know , you have to find out for me because that's how it supposed to be according to the rules of low. If the person has plants and fruit trees or big trees, Government will pay for it .
Okay, I'll probably make enquiries and try as much as possible to get first-hand information from the people that sold the land. Many people here usually sell land to the government and some companies because this place is really developing fast.

If I make a lot of money in cryptocurrency I will use 70% of the money to invest in real estate because it is a physical business that is very much trusted. The real estate industry is growing very fast and can only get better.

So, how come do you make good amount of money from cryptocurrency? Do you trade daily or do you stake coins on regular basis? I have traded in the past, but I have stopped trading right now.

Well, there are some cryptocurrencies that has a market value higher than that of the Bitcoin but they do do not have the popularity that bitcoin has. In that regard, i would go for the Bitcoin.

The value of a cryptocurrency is usually seen by the tokenomics and how far it can be able to go. Bitcoin is currently the cryptocurrency that has the highest market capitalisation.

I did not know any cryptocurrency that is of higher value than the Bitcoin. we all know that the Bitcoin has the highest market value in the cryptocurrency space right now and we hope that it will survive the hurdles.

I believe almost everyone would agree with me that the crypto currency of the highest value currently is bitcoin then followed by ethereum. Bitcoin has made sure a huge name for itself.

I want to ask the expirenced forum members which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST value? Share your advice and experience with newbies who are interested in it.
I am quite sure bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency. 1 bitcoin is 19k dollars as of now so that should give an indicator as to the huge value of the coin

The cryptocurrencies coin that has the highest value and have never lose his value up to now is Bitcoin, it is called the king of all cryptocurrencies coins because it standard as the highest valuable coin.

Currently I thought of bitcoin as one of the most powerful and popular coin which has the highest value even though most people don't really considered it as the best for investment.

I think the coin with the highest value now is bitcoin. Though, bitcoin price is always fluctuate, it still the coin with highest value. If you have money, investing in bitcoin is the best thin to do.

I think the coin with the highest value now is bitcoin. Though, bitcoin price is always fluctuate, it still the coin with highest value. If you have money, investing in bitcoin is the best thin to do.
I would not be so certain that bitcoin is the best coin to invest in because its high market capitalization reduces its potential. I think there are other coins with higher potential which are worth investing in

There are some cryptocurrency that have surpassed Bitcoin in value but all of them did not stand the test of time. Some of them turned out to be scam cryptocurrencies.
Those that do only hold the position for a short while. I can remember when Doge coin was traded more than Bitcoin. I think it's one of the coins that held that position longest.

Bitcoin is definitely a cryptocurrency with the highest value in terms of market cap. It is also the most valued cryptocurrency ever in existence. That's what I know.

lot of people often mistake bitcoin for cryptocurrency generally. anything that happens to bitcoin also happens to other cryptocurrencies. The second most valuable cryptocurrency is ethereum.

At the moment and since I got to know about cryptocurrencies which was about 4years ago, I got to know and understand that the only cryptocoin with the highest value is Bitcoin, then followed by Eutherum.
Definitelly that is just the fact,because bitcoin which is the first cryptocurency to be out is actually the highest in value,and over the years it has become like the face of cryptocurency with large number of investors making use of its coin.

I want to ask the expirenced forum members which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST value? Share your advice and experience with newbies who are interested in it.
I think Bitcoin has the highest potential between all crypto because all crypto currency market depends on Bitcoin, if there is no Bitcoin then no currency could increase in price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back