What's new

Which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST Value? Please share your thoughts.

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
I want to ask the expirenced forum members which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST value? Share your advice and experience with newbies who are interested in it.

At the moment and since I got to know about cryptocurrencies which was about 4years ago, I got to know and understand that the only cryptocoin with the highest value is Bitcoin, then followed by Eutherum.

Bitcoin will always remain the number one cryptocurrency In the world, above every other cryptocurrencies that we are seeing in our world today who are always struggling to survive.

I feel Bitcoin do no just have the highest value but it is also a factor to the inflation and deflation of other token, Bitcoin is a very valuable coin and has made so many wealthy

The cryptocurrency with the highest value in all my years in the crypto world would be the Bitcoin. But that does not make it the cryptocurrency you must invest in if you are talking of actually investing in the cryptocurrency market. You just have a proper knowledge of how the cryptocurrency market can be manipulated to ones advantage to make profit.

The cryptocurrency that has highest value is Bitcoin it's a valuable coin that can make become wealthy within a time, it is very good to invest your money into it so that you can start earning money from it.

Of course, it's Bitcoin. This is not even a debate because bitcoin is synonymous to cryptocurrency in its entirety. A lot of people often mistake bitcoin for cryptocurrency generally. anything that happens to bitcoin also happens to other cryptocurrencies. The second most valuable cryptocurrency is ethereum.

Bitcoin has proven to be the leader of the crypto pack. Not only does it enjoy the status of being the first to be created, it also has the most wide acceptance among internet users till date. These and more make it the most valuable coin in history.

Over the years it's been bitcoin that people have been using because of its high value and worth in the cryptocurrency market. The next worth to it is Ethereum which is second in value.

Over the years it's been bitcoin that people have been using because of its high value and worth in the cryptocurrency market. The next worth to it is Ethereum which is second in value.
There are some cryptocurrency that have surpassed Bitcoin in value but all of them did not stand the test of time. Some of them turned out to be scam cryptocurrencies.

definitely, the crypto currency with the highest value is bitcoin and that is an undisputed fact, but also if you intend on investing on crypto currency, what i advice is that you invest on eth, i so much believe that project.

Well since I knew about cryptocurrencies and up to now, the coin that has the highest value in cryptocurrencies wallet is Bitcoin and the increase and decrease affect other coins.

There are some cryptocurrency that have surpassed Bitcoin in value but all of them did not stand the test of time. Some of them turned out to be scam cryptocurrencies.

many would obviously say that Bitcoin is the best coin. However, my definition of the "best coin" may differ. I invest money in the kind of coin that is proving to be profitable for me. It could be any kind of coin, including Bitcoin.

Even from the name, I believe Bitcoin is the first and most valuable crypto currency because it is very popular than the remaining ones and it has the highest number of Investors world wide.

many would obviously say that Bitcoin is the best coin. However, my definition of the "best coin" may differ. I invest money in the kind of coin that is proving to be profitable for me. It could be any kind of coin, including Bitcoin.
that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency does not make it the best cryptocurrency. I probably follow the trend and I am not hooked to any cryptocurrency at all. Whenever I make profit I will leave it and look for another.

that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency does not make it the best cryptocurrency. I probably follow the trend and I am not hooked to any cryptocurrency at all. Whenever I make profit I will leave it and look for another.

Bitcoin is having a lots of influence over other coins and this is why majority of the coins are based on Bitcoin market patterns. Having said that, it is much better to invest your money in different assets other than cryptocurrencies when it comes to creating investment portfolio.

Bitcoin is having a lots of influence over other coins and this is why majority of the coins are based on Bitcoin market patterns. Having said that, it is much better to invest your money in different assets other than cryptocurrencies when it comes to creating investment portfolio.
I personally believe in cryptocurrency but I cannot invest all my money in it. It is better to invest in Real estate and a lot of other landed properties rather than investing all your money in cryptocurrency.

I personally believe in cryptocurrency but I cannot invest all my money in it. It is better to invest in Real estate and a lot of other landed properties rather than investing all your money in cryptocurrency.
Personally , I won't also advise people to invest all their life savings in cryptocurrency because the future potential may not be 100% predictable. Real estate is a surest offline investment and will always stand at all time.

Real Estate investments are far much better. Real Estate market is better as it has a really huge history. Moreover, it is much better because the prices of properties in here hardly fluctuate in here.

Personally , I won't also advise people to invest all their life savings in cryptocurrency because the future potential may not be 100% predictable. Real estate is a surest offline investment and will always stand at all time.
If I make a lot of money in cryptocurrency I will use 70% of the money to invest in real estate because it is a physical business that is very much trusted. The real estate industry is growing very fast and can only get better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back