What's new

Which Cryptocoin has the HIGHEST Value? Please share your thoughts.

Real Estate investments are far much better. Real Estate market is better as it has a really huge history. Moreover, it is much better because the prices of properties in here hardly fluctuate in here.
Definitely, real estate is very good and advise anyone who is very serious in investment to put a good chunk of his money on real estate properties. I know someone who bought a land a lot in this part of the world when it was very cheap and today, here is very much developed and a plot of land could go as high as 20 million in our local currency.

If I make a lot of money in cryptocurrency I will use 70% of the money to invest in real estate because it is a physical business that is very much trusted. The real estate industry is growing very fast and can only get better.
Real estate at the same time may also be risky depending on the type of investments you are choosing to go for
. Government might likely takes over the location you are trying to invest and in this case you will not be paid if there is no infrastructure in the land.

Real estate at the same time may also be risky depending on the type of investments you are choosing to go for
. Government might likely takes over the location you are trying to invest and in this case you will not be paid if there is no infrastructure in the land.
That is actually true. There is no kind of investment is without risk but real estate still remains one of the best. that is why it is important for you to have the necessary document whenever you are purchasing any real estate property.

I feel Bitcoin do no just have the highest value but it is also a factor to the inflation and deflation of other token, Bitcoin is a very valuable coin and has made so many wealthy
We all know that Bitcoin has the highest value among the other cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin also remain the same and alot of people make money through trading on Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is valuable coin that you can make money from.

That is actually true. There is no kind of investment is without risk but real estate still remains one of the best. that is why it is important for you to have the necessary document whenever you are purchasing any real estate property.
Yes , that is the solution and sometimes it is also better for you to try investing in a location that can't easily be taken over by the government if you are not interested to build immediately. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't invest in profitable location.

Yes , that is the solution and sometimes it is also better for you to try investing in a location that can't easily be taken over by the government if you are not interested to build immediately. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't invest in profitable location.
I think having the necessary documents for any property you want to buy is very important because even if the government wants to take over it, they will settle you. I have seen such instances here.

I think having the necessary documents for any property you want to buy is very important because even if the government wants to take over it, they will settle you. I have seen such instances here.
It's depends , normally government does not pay for ordinary land in which no property is build inside, the government of every country is the owner of every lands and they will only pay you for any property you build inside a land

It's depends , normally government does not pay for ordinary land in which no property is build inside, the government of every country is the owner of every lands and they will only pay you for any property you build inside a land
I don't think so. As long as you have the necessary documents for every land the government does not have the right to take it away from you without some settlement. It is true that the government owns the land but they must follow due process before they acquire the property. Like I've stated, such things have been done here.

Value especially in cryptocurrency is something that is very relative so you have to dig deep to understand the kind of announcement that are coming up and what the team is building.

I don't think so. As long as you have the necessary documents for every land the government does not have the right to take it away from you without some settlement. It is true that the government owns the land but they must follow due process before they acquire the property. Like I've stated, such things have been done here.
Government do not pay for an empty land without property , you can make your own diligent research concerning this. When your land is empty your surveying plans is useless to them . They are the owner of the land they will just move in and take over if they want to use it for road development or other project.

Government do not pay for an empty land without property , you can make your own diligent research concerning this. When your land is empty your surveying plans is useless to them . They are the owner of the land they will just move in and take over if they want to use it for road development or other project.
The one I'm talking about is close to a residential building but the land was actually empty. Like I stated before, it depends on the kind of government and your location.

The one I'm talking about is close to a residential building but the land was actually empty. Like I stated before, it depends on the kind of government and your location.
Well I don't know your location , maybe that is what I should have find out first because here in Nigeria I think that seems to be the rules and regulation. I don't want to say what is not true I will research more on it.

Well I don't know your location , maybe that is what I should have find out first because here in Nigeria I think that seems to be the rules and regulation. I don't want to say what is not true I will research more on it.
You actually have to make research and ask people from different locations. the Federal government is in charge of every land but it is entrusted in the hands of the state government. So some States differs.

You actually have to make research and ask people from different locations. the Federal government is in charge of every land but it is entrusted in the hands of the state government. So some States differs.
There was a time the government have to pay for properties of land owners when they wanted to create roads in our community. Some lands without building as I understand was not paid

There was a time the government have to pay for properties of land owners when they wanted to create roads in our community. Some lands without building as I understand was not paid
That's because those people do not have the right documents so that they will be paid. I may be wrong, because like I have stated, different states have different governments.

That's because those people do not have the right documents so that they will be paid. I may be wrong, because like I have stated, different states have different governments.
I don't really understand because the constitution state that every lands belong to the government. Maybe I don't understand but from your understanding what does that mean ?

Obviously bitcoin is the most valuable coin in crypto industry, bitcoin is the father of all coins, there are so many coins trying to reach bitcoin hight, but they are all failed, but one coin have the potential to reach bitcoin hight, and the coin name is ETH.

Last edited:
I don't really understand because the constitution state that every lands belong to the government. Maybe I don't understand but from your understanding what does that mean ?
Every land belongs to the government in the sense that it is entrusted in the hands of the government. But that does not mean that individuals are not entitled to it because before a government will take your land for any project, they will settle you. In some cases, they will be paying certain money monthly.

Obviously bitcoin is the most valuable coin in crypto industry, bitcoin is the father of all coins, there are so many coins trying to reach bitcoin hight, but they are all failed, but one coin have the potential to reach bitcoin hight, and the coin name is ETH.
Yes, ETH is actually a cryptocurrency that has the potentials to reach bitcoin but I do not think that will happen any time soon. It has more use cases than bitcoin and it is being widely accepted.

Yes, ETH is actually a cryptocurrency that has the potentials to reach bitcoin but I do not think that will happen any time soon. It has more use cases than bitcoin and it is being widely accepted.
Yes sir, may this will occur but as like you said not soon, it will take lot of time to reach, bitcoin is the creator of blockchain technology, but eth effectively marketed blockchain tech, and helps to getting famous in market, both BTC & ETH are two eyes in crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back