What's new

Which Crypto currency wallet is best?.. Coinbase or trustwallet

For low tier country users , trust wallet is the best whereas coinbase has lot of benefits to offer for users from US , UK such as coinbase earn programs that allows users to earn coins while watching educational videos on crypto.

Well it depends on the individual, and on what you are looking for. Some might prefer trust wallet while other would prefer Coinbase. Trust wallet is actually a great wallet, this was one of the first wallet i used when i started using crypto. But coinbase would be best for those who might want to go into trading or exchange of coins.

I will obviously take trust wallet because there is nothing I have to do with Coinbase since they don't allow my country to use their services.

When searching out a wallet to use then this two options definitely were on my list but I didn't opt for coinbase then because it wasn't full supported here and trust has been good so far

I used trust wallet, and I do not have any issue with trust wallet because to me I believe it is trusted, I never use coinbase before because I believe it is only available for people in the western country, is there anyone here in Africa that have use coinbase before ?

Actually I don't really know much about coinbase at all because I only use trust Wallet most times so I can give much on the discussion here.

I think Coinbase wallet offers you a top range of services and you can easily exchange to your local currency if it's supported. However,they restrict some countries and their dapp browser isn't the best.

I think Coinbase wallet offers you a top range of services and you can easily exchange to your local currency if it's supported. However,they restrict some countries and their dapp browser isn't the best.
Trust wallet also offers swapping or exchanging feature inside their android app wallet. I stay away from coinbase because they ask for kyc before exchanging coins , and they are not supported in so many countries as you said.

Sincerely I haven't used any of the two crypto currency exchange platform so I really can't give you advice on that. But the advice I will give you is that you need to look out for the one with strong security system to protect your coin in your wallet from hacking or attack

For me,coinbase has a better security than trustwallet. However, trustwallet has more features and it's suitable for many smartchain and dapp. Coinbase offers a free transaction fees if you're sending to another coinbase wallet.

I actually think that both coinbase and trust wallet are excellent cryptocurrency platform judging from testimonies and reviews gotten from people.

Coinbase its an exchange site while trust-wallet is owned by Binance, it is simply a wallet for storing coins, it is limited to Coinbase.

According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!
I think even though both are wallet they serve different purpose although they still have done things in common... Trust wallet trading ability is for all coins, including the one not yet listed.

I've never used the two options when it comes to dealing on Cryptocurrency. I heard that coinbase is limited to lower tier countries that's why I'm not concerned about it.

According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!
If you need a wallet that will keep your mind at rest and never boarder about anything else. I will advise you not use coinbase because it is an online wallet.
But trustwalllet is better for you have full access to your coin. If your lost your login or email address you will lose your fund with coinbase

Personally I do not use the coinbase wallet because of the implications and the risks that coinbase has been experiencing recently. I know there was a time when the exchange site actually went down and this was during a very large bull run that was taking place on Bitcoin. So personally I believe that if a crypto-currency exchange cannot be handled at such high volumes then it gives me a lot less confidence in the wallet that they offer as well.

Both cryptocurrency wallet are good from my understanding of how they both work. I can't use the coinbase because my country is restricted. But I know so well about trustwallet as being very good

I believe that from all the things that I've read about coinbase it's the best cryptocurrency wallet or website in the world but for the fact that I cannot be able to make use of it takes it out of the question for me, so it's Binance for me.

Reviewers feel Trust wallet is more business-friendly while the wallet by Coinbase is more user-friendly. The quality of ongoing Trust wallet products, however, is not at par with that of Coinbase. The support features of the Trust wallet are decent.

I don't know about coinbase because I have not used it before but trust wallet is definitely one of the best cryptocurrency wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back