Which Crypto currency wallet is best?.. Coinbase or trustwallet

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!

As much as I would like to give a straightforward answer to this, I can't. Although I use both wallets, I don't have access to all that coinbase has to offer because of my location. So, I have to go with Trust wallet.

I would say Trust wallet because it doesn't restrict people from using all it's services unlike coinbase that restricts some tiers from buying from their wallet

Trust wallet is the best because it doesn't restrict people from using all it's service unlike coinbase that restricts people from buying from their wallet.

According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!
I would prefer coinbase to trust wallet because coinbase offers conversion to fiat currencies unlike trust wallet. Coinbase may not be a better option because of its restriction to certain geographical regions, and so Trust wallet is a better alternative.

I use both wallets and if I am to recommend one to you it has to be coinbase wallet. Coinbase has a more superior pricing, more better user interface and gives you more options. Both are very popular and good apps but trust wallet has a lot of restrictions like you can use only etherum to pay for their gas fees which I think is very unfair and they sometimes charge more than a dollar worth of etherum for minute transactions

trust wallet is very good and I consider it to be the best cryptocurrency wallet. Millions of people use it and I have never had any issues with it. All my transactions goes smoothly and my coins are safe

There's something i like about both wallets, i like coinbase's interface but i don't like the huge transfer fees compared to other wallets i've used. I like Trustwallet because there's no restrictions like on Trading or swapping Crypto Currencies unlike Coinbase.

Yeah, they've both got great interface. But I kind of disagree with you on the aspect of coinbase having huge transfer fees compared to other wallets. Coinbase offers one of the best transfer rate.
Why would you disagree with me when i said it has a huge transfer fees compared to the other wallets that "i've used"
Well i guess you're right it offers one of the best transfer rates but it's just that there's other wallets i use that offers a better rates than coinbase.

While it is never 100% safe to your money on any online exchange, coinbase is one of the safest web wallet you can use. Coinbase keeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed — when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked!

I'm sorry about that. I truly don't know the other wallets you've been using, so forgive me. But I have also tried some other wallets with more transfer fees. Which makes me think coinbase is the best.
I agree there are wallets that takes more fees than coinbase, Im using a local wallet that's only available in my country that's why haha

As much I will like to give a direct answer I don't I one cause I use the two and they both are awesome user interface but the major difference is that coin base offer's conversion to flat currency which trust wallet doesn't offer

Well personally I prefer coinbase because it's very easy to operate and to navigate around the site is seamlessly not difficult to do.
Another reason is that their transaction fees is lesser than trust wallet.

It depends on the user. If he is only interested on basic cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash , Dash. The best wallet for you is coinbase. But if you are interested on other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum tokens, trust wallet will be better for you.

I think we are talking about two different wallets, Trust Wallet is a personal wallet, means it is managed by you. Because the private key is yours, about Coinbase wallet is managed by the third party by Coinbase. Now if you are a daily trader is good for your using website exchange wallet to keep a little amount on them for trading better than doing withdraw every day. If you pretend to hold a high amount for a long time will be better using Trust Wallet.

I personally use trust wallets (and coinomi) because they provide more functionality. As others said, coinbase wallet does have its own uses, mostly if you trade on coinbase.

There is a similar thread before this. it's just the same question no deference, did you actually see it before posting? Anyway the truth remain the same, trust wallet is a safe and secured wallet anyone can use, it's better and stronger than coinbase wallet personally I choose trust wallet they are trying.

If I'm going to be answering this question fair, I use both coinbase and trustwallet. On the general, both of them are really cool and very easy to use but I'm much more of a trustwallet fan than coinbase..
I just love trustwallet so much, maturity of my cryptocurrencies are stored on my trustwallet app.

Coinbase does not allow some countries continents to use all the features. While in the other hand,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back