What's new

Which Crypto currency wallet is best?.. Coinbase or trustwallet

There are lots of cryptocurrency wallet. I once heard that trust wallet was hacked but I don't know how true that is . but as for me I will still go for trust wallet because its easy to under , even a novice in cryptocurrency will access trust wallet perfectly

It is hard picking between this two wallet as both of them are highly recommendable as they offer good services. but personallyi use both, any of the two will be okay.depending on what you want to use each and everyone of them for.

I think we are discussing two distinct wallets, Trust Wallet is an individual wallet, implies it is overseen by you. Since the private key is yours, about Coinbase wallet is overseen by the outsider by Coinbase. Presently in the event that you are a day by day dealer is useful for your utilizing site trade wallet to save a little sum on them for exchanging in a way that is better than doing pull out each day. On the off chance that you profess to hold a high sum for quite a while will be better utilizing Trust Wallet.

For me both trust wallet and coinbase are good wallet that are very ok store ones cryptocurrency in it. It's just a matter of choice to known which one to use or not . I would stick with both of them any day any time.

According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!
I consider trust wallet more reliable and Secure, coinbase is also good option and it also have a low transaction fees but trust wallet is more reliable even although it have a high transaction fees for different cryptocurrencies.

Both of them are actually good cryptocurrencies wallet to use, I actually use both of them and I definitely say i prefer coinbase over trustwallet because coinbase charge little compared to trustwallet on transactions performed on it.

I have used both of them before or would I say I'm still using them coinbase is more like an exchange platform because there are lot of coins that you can't trade sadly in Nigeria we have serious limitation using it so that's why I'm not using it like before Trust wallet is very reliable and you can use to track the price of many coins to take your decision whether to invest or to sell.

The both operate in different space though likely inter related. Coinsbase is one of the biggest global exchanges for trading cryptocurrency while trustwallet is strictly for storage of your cryptocurrency and tokens.

Trustwallet is the best . I've not seen Any other wallet . Buy I've seen trust wallet . There services are alright ,very alright and okay ,user friendly and all and I guess no restrictions on any of there services olunlike the other ones

Trust Wallet is the world’s leading multi-asset digital wallet which stores both bitcoins and altcoins.

It currently supports 13 crypto coins and is an ideal choice for multi-cryptocurrency users.

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

I prefer Trust wallet to Coinbase wallet. Coinbase is not allowed in my country but Trust wallet is allowed. A lots of countries welcome Trust wallet which Coinbase is allowed in some schools. I've seen places where people buy crypto coin on trust wallet but never seen anywhere its sold on Coinbase wallet.

According to my search .. coinbase and trustwallet bother have good reputation on net, in all Cryptocurrencies wallet exchanges. Still there are some points which I am unable to understand and want to know about those .
I know here there are many users who are using Coinbase and many who are using trustwallet. I use trustwallet. But if you think Coinbase is more better than trustwallet then give your feedback through replies !!
Well they are both good in their own ways,coinbase seems to have alot of standard in terms of verification unlike trust wallet where verification is not that complex. I used both but I prefer trust wallet because of choice.

Concerning your question on which of rhe two mentioned wallets are safe, well I've been using trust wallet for some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly and it also gives your private key for your wallet

I have been using coinbase for some time now. Coinbase is actually the best, but has some restriction for some people because of their location. It all depends on your location, both coinbase and trust wallet are good for cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

I have been using coinbase for some time now. Coinbase is actually the best, but has some restriction for some people because of their location. It all depends on your location, both coinbase and trust wallet are good for cryptocurrency.

One thing you will have to understand that none of that wallet offer another extra features other than to house your coin. The increase in the coin value is still the same so it has to boil down to choice and which works in your location.

trust wallet and coinbase are all good cryptocurrency wallet you can use to store your crypto-currency but since I do not have any understanding about coinbase I advise you to go for trust wallet because that is the one I have been using and you can only access your account with private key.

The two are good just check out the features you have access to in both of them and decide the best one you can use for your Crypto currencies transactions.

I have never used trust wallet therefore I cannot say anything about trust wallet, however, I have been using coinbase since a long time and I am really satisfied.

I think trust wallets is the best cryptocurrency wallets you should consider as the best, because coinbase wallets don't allow other countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back