What's new

Which crypto currency exchange platform is the best

I don't really think there is any best platform for crypto exchange.
Its just depends on which one you like, there are many crypto exchange app like roqqu pay, luno wallet, trust wallet. Etc.

There are different cryptocurrency platforms for transactions such as trading and exchanges, i make use of binance which is secure and the rates are reasonable.

I think binance is awesome with it's different features and all. Then there is trust wallet too that has almost all the cryptos I have heard about unlike many others that do not have them. The transaction fees vary with the crypto itself and the platform.
I have come across different crypto currency exchange platform but I want to know the best and their transaction fees
Post automatically merged:

I would suggest 3. The rates and charges are different tho but they can be trusted.
Binance
Luno
Roqqu

Last edited:
I have always preferred d to use Binance for my cryptocurrency transactions because everything being done there is very easy to do and fast at the same time

Binance will always have to be the best cryptocurrency exchange worldwide. This is very true because they have a very good spread globally

I think Luno is currently the best when it comes to anything that have to do with crypto trading and investment, they are safe and reliable. But I think there commission is a bit higher than other platforms but they are the I have ever seen. I have been using luno for a while now and I never regret it

I've heard about coinbase numerous times before now, since it doesn't allow its full features to some countries. And my country is not supported to use full coinbase features that's why i never bothered to create account there. Instead i choosed binance over it.

I've heard about coinbase numerous times before now, since it doesn't allow its full features to some countries. And my country is not supported to use full coinbase features that's why i never bothered to create account there. Instead i choosed binance over it.
Exactly, it's why most people don't really appreciate the website because it took away all the benefits they could have been enjoying with cryptocurrency.

Yes, there are some crptocurrency websites or applications that offer great support for all their users. Just like Coinbase, they are good at that.
This is true because my friend have once had issues with his account and they were quick to respond , so i really know that they respond very quick

This is true because my friend have once had issues with his account and they were quick to respond , so i really know that they respond very quick
Yes, I have read so much about the website online and the reviews that I have seen and read are all good ones about coinbase.

Yes, I have read so much about the website online and the reviews that I have seen and read are all good ones about coinbase.
They are good ones because they are a regulatory platform and they must behave accordingly to what the government instruct them to do

They are good ones because they are a regulatory platform and they must behave accordingly to what the government instruct them to do
Yes, it's appropriated to be the best and it's most likely to remain so for a very long time with how things are going. Only Binance is close to it.

My experience have grown so large with binance that i can't go seek to make use of any other exchange platform. I use almost all features of binance investment to increase my treasury.

For the past 2 years now, if it's not Binance that I'm going to use for all my cryptocurrency transactions, I rather not get into such transactions seriously.

For the past 2 years now, if it's not Binance that I'm going to use for all my cryptocurrency transactions, I rather not get into such transactions seriously.
Laughs. Binance have made me to transact safely when it concerns crypto to cash and withdraw safely to my local bank account. Had it not for binance i wouldn't know how I'll cope when the country halted naira to crypto transactions.

Laughs. Binance have made me to transact safely when it concerns crypto to cash and withdraw safely to my local bank account. Had it not for binance i wouldn't know how I'll cope when the country halted naira to crypto transactions.
Binance is the world's number one cryptocurrency website as far as I'm concerned when it comes to dealing and making transactions on cryptocurrencies.

Binance is the world's number one cryptocurrency website as far as I'm concerned when it comes to dealing and making transactions on cryptocurrencies.
Yes, i agree with your admiration and remarks made on binance.com exchange site. Binance full features is open to many countries it favours our dear country well.

Having used many cryptocurrency exchange apps and platforms for my transactions, I can say binance standout among the rest of all the apps I have used. I love it user interface, it is very easy to use even for a novice and it have options for many cryptocurrencies that are not available on other apps.

If we were to use worldwide preferences offcourse coinbase followed by binance would beat the chats but looking at those tailored for our needs depending with location then i would go for cex and if no one has tried then they should.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back