What's new

Which crypto currency exchange platform is the best

Before the ban of cryptocurrency in my country, I used roqque and luno due to their reliability and fast transactions but after the ban of cryptocurrency, I use binance because of it P2P which is very safe and fast than many exchange platforms.

Different strokes for different folks. I personally think binance is the best but recently someone told me that he has been using MXC and it is better than binance when you want to trade.

I think you should try binance.. these days they are popular. If you are satisfied it is ok. If you are not you can change another one

Thank you God for bringing me back today, lemme get ready to focus on this website this night because I never reach my point today,and I need to reach it before 12am

I would personally not choose a best platform, all platforms have their own uniqueness, I have about three wallets and I have to use them every now and then because of their specific features.

Many would say the best crypto currency exchange platform is the coinbase. But they are all good depending on what transaction you want to perform.
I don't know why some people are seeing coinbase as an exchanger. Coinbase is an online crypto currency wallet that has features to change from a coin to another coin. Exchangers are sites like binance, hitbtc, bitmix and many more. Luno is also like coinbase but not an exchanger

Binance, roqqu, quidax, luno are my top exchange platforms at the moment as I find them easy to navigate and trade with . They are better than other ones that I've used.

Practically, their are no best cryptocurrency exchanges, as all exchanges differ in certain operations. Look for an exchange to suits your trading pattern.
Beautiful response.... for now we can't really define a best wake because each have their own strength and weaknesses which as made it difficult to choose the best...

There are numerous crypto currency exchanges available and it is really difficult to say which one is the best because each one of these exchanges look good. However, I suggest you look for decentralized exchange instead of centralized exchanges.

Having tried many cryptocurrency exchange platforms, I will say the best crypto exchange platform is binance. It is very easy and fast to use than most of the ones I have used.

Among the centralized exchange platforms, I think Binance is the best. It is best because Binance has a lot of features, you can earn from staking, and you can also do P2P trading.

I think for me binance is the best exchange platform , you could make your research as they offer a better trading fee and obviously more faster and good customer support

I am not sure whether Binance offers the best trading fees, in fact I know other exchanges with lower fees compared to Binance but I also consider Binance best because of its features. You can trade, you can stake.

There is doubt anywhere that if this were to be an actual contest to be put into a vote, that binance won't win it. Binance is the best of the best exchange platform for all time

Exchange are being rated based on their performance in each country.
Binance is the best in Nigeria since it has a p2p trading option.
It offer traders the opportunity to trade in crypto not minding the ban of crypto trading with local banks

There is doubt anywhere that if this were to be an actual contest to be put into a vote, that binance won't win it. Binance is the best of the best exchange platform for all time

Yeah, a lot of people making use of the platform right now and are actually enjoyed it but the problem is that it's very difficult for you to have your account to be approved on binance right now.

I am not yet investing or trading crypto currency, however, I send and receive crypto currency, mostly bitcoin to pay for services or receive payment. I use coinbase and coinbase is not just a wallet but also an exchange platform. You can buy, sell, or exchange various crypto currencies on coinbase. I can really vouch for coinbase.
Coinbase is one of the best exchanges so far. Second to it is Binance. Some people don't like them though because they are too centralized and they believe that's not how cryptocurrency should be.

The cryptocurrency exchange platform that I will tag to be the best for me is the binance cryptocurrency exchange. This exchange has been in existence for years now and has stood the test of time

Coinbase is one of the best exchanges so far. Second to it is Binance. Some people don't like them though because they are too centralized and they believe that's not how cryptocurrency should be.

Seriously, I believe that it's the best platform where you can actually change your cryptocurrency and trade as well because a friend of mine in UK is actually making use of it.

The best exchanger for cryptocurrency depends on your trading aspect. For now, I prefer PayPal and Visa card, it's a good option for withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back